WTF!??!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Blaza, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Why is my game showing as a LOSS??? I won my game 30-14!?? Honestly this is the shit that makes the game not even worth it! FUCK

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

jms493
    Mogriffjr
    HotRod
    MaxATX34
    Blaza
    jfosh
    NYJuggalo45
    The Parrothead
    Riptides

Hopefully you guys understand that this is a very sensitive issue, and whatever we do about it will be done via group decision etc... But there are a few things I need to understand.

Is this an issue that the patch will fix? In that event if it did, would we want to restart? I will be looking into this angle.

As an alternative, does anybody have last week's file saved? To me this seems like a good bet since we just advanced... Might be a possibility to just replay the week. If you won the game that week and lost I'd throw it out and help you get the win, so no worries there.

We can't have people wasting their time and expect them to stay in the dynasty... So I want to make this right.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

no save file here.....i did get 10 emails showing the cocks winning....smh

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah same thing here...i woke up and had the same email 10 times and knew something had to have happened.

I am quite fine with replaying this week by the way...just saying :)

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I can't see this having anything to do with the patch personally. I read all the patch fixes and nothing like this was mentioned I don't believe. Weren't there similar issues last year where games were reported wrong? I would guess it was some server issue...hence the 10 emails/game being reported 10 times.

I could be wrong though, in which case, if this will be an ongoing thing, then restart. But we are thru 10 weeks...and first time it's happened, probably isolated. Hopefulyl someone has the dynasty file from last week.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Doubt anyone saved the file. Smh. So we have to replay this week?

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

if no one saved the file...dont think we can. can't go back without last week's file.

8. Blaza

Whatever it is, this should never happen. 20+ hours into the game, #1 in the country, seriously in the hunt for the title, and it just decides not to save for no reason whatsoever.

Of all the discos, glitches, broken shit, I've always stood by NCAA, but I'm seriously just disgusted this time. As I told Helli, I hate to be that guy, but this is probably a wrap for me. Plenty of other things I could be doing besides wasting hours upon hours with this bullshit.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It's cuz your black.

Or I blame JMS. How come this happened after he made that thread?? Hmmmmm....

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i definitely put the hex on him.

If there is no save file with in 2-3 weeks then there are 3 choices here

1. We move on and Blaza is forever mad and he puts this event in his sig to remind everyone.
    2. We keep going and we lose Blaza and replace him with another short stocky colored person.
    3. We restart the whole thing which will risk us losing more than just 1 person.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Could be worse. You could lose your starting QB, and top WR's. Quitting would be very reactionary over just one loss. I could have quit last year losing 3 guys that I needed to be a title contender that year. Just saying just in case we can't go back a week.

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'm down with whatever you guys want to do. I would hate to start over, but if that solutions keeps all 12 owners fine. If plowing thru we lose Blaza, that would suck. My guess is no one saved the file cause for years, we wore warned "never do that"...so why would someone start in week 10. so pretty much, it's lose lose.

Blaza if no one has the file and we can't go back a week...so we restarted whole year, would you still be done just out of frustration with the game?

13. Blaza

No no, I'd never proposed a restart of the OD, that'd be ridiculous. I think Helli mentioned that because of a possible corruption/glitch issue.

I'm not giving the league some ultimatum. I love playing with all you guys and especially shooting the shit on the boards, but the basic broken things in the game really have me at a head. I'm an even keeled guy, but I was literally fuming last night. I left a function to rush home and play this game for an hour plus and it's all for nothing. That's the part that pisses me off to no end and kills it for me. Maybe a sign for me to grow the fuck up. :(

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Too bad you can't just grow and make it to average height ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No, it's not a sign to grow up! That means doing things like being responsible all the time.

In all seriousness, this sucks for you. Haven't been in this league before to know much about the history, but based on the poll about whether you'd make the title game or not, it really does seem like it was your year.

As for saving the dynasty, I don't have it. As was mentioned above, with the talk always being "don't save the file!" I never saved it. Sorry. If we did end up restarting everything (which Blaza has already said would be ridiculous), wouldn't we all have to make sure our records would have been the same at this point of the season? I think that might be a little more trouble than it's worth.

Hope you don't jump out, Blaza, as I'm still looking forward to the week where the Cocks and Beavers are going at it furiously! :D

16. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

17. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am up for whatever the group wants. I never save the files. That blows Blaza! :(

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Mogriffjr can you do something about your sig?

19. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

We had the same thing happen in the E, week 10 also. It only effected 1 team, so we put our heads down and kept going.

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Helli...i would like a bye in week 10 next year please

21. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

You could just play Riptides. That's the same thing as a bye, only you get to add a W to your record.

22. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

apparently not...week 10...seems like a random team gets a loss instead of a W

23. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

So is there some decision made? Are we plowing thru? Should I recruit/play tonite?

24. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'm down for whatever, I'd like for little Carl to stick around.

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm asking Carl to stay and put this behind us. I don't think this glitch will be fixed.

I'm putting the full court press on him to stay... You know... Community, and the guys, being the main reason we play and not titles... Bullshit like that.

Hopefully he'll stay. If not..

[​IMG]