wtf

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theunionforever, Oct 9, 2009.

1. wtf

ok so i got banned for signing free agents? once i saw the rule i released them..why was i still banned? i only signed them becouse on the old TMPL league that never got off the ground teams had signed and not been banned, now today i see a free angecy thready, could i please get back in the franchise? this is why ive yet to see this thing start.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

the old TMPL is gone for now... The OMFL is going to be our 2nd PS league. If they are full, then we might have another option.

calm down and tell me what you got banned from and what is happening.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

he signed into our franchise and just picked a team. I am not sure who this guy is cause he never signed up for the OMFL. I am guessing he thought he could just take any team he wanted. He was booted from the franchise because hes not a member of our franchise. I'll gladly add him to the waiting list if he wants a team though.

4. actualy i was invited by rynoaid, i was told which teams were left and given a password, so i logged in and picked the giants. then i saw that the league had switched so i grabbed a team on the new league. its not a big deal, im just confused as to why i was banned. please add me, i was patiently waiting for over a week to start on the other one and it jus up and switched to this league, cosider me waiting.