1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WVU 20 v Duke 23

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Aug 5, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

WVU 20 v Duke 23

Dude, duke played horrible. Listen to these stats. My qb- 9/21 143 1int.

I had like 58 total yards rushing on 40 carries or so. No matter what I did I just couldn’t run. At half time I was minus yards. In the fourth I started doing a little better with a couple nice runs my by running back right up the middle.

I had one receiver who had a big game (6 for 109) but my best 2 had one catch between them.

I just played great/lucky defense. DE picked up a fumble by the quarter back and took it to the house on their first drive of the game, right after I punted. I also got a pick when I was up 3 late in the fourth quarter right after I didn't pick it up on 4th and short. My corner took it back to the 8 and I ran it in on two plays.

I shut down Devine for the most part (14-56), though I gave up a few big passes.

2. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

Nice win Man!

Nice win Man! I had the exact opposite thing happen to me in tonite's game. Fumbled opening kickoff for a TD then it all went down hill!