WWE 2k14

Discussion in 'Tradition Fight Club' started by MartyWebb, Dec 25, 2013.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Anyone playing this thing? I've had it since it released, but because of school and NCAA didn't get a chance to dive in. Putting together my WWE Universe now. 2k made some small strides this year with the game, cannot wait for the future of WWE gaming.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I made my own universe, I downloaded a lot of old people from wcw and wwf so made shows for both the wwf and wcw and then each has a ppv each month. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I'm doing the same thing currently. I've filled about 91 of the 100 CAWs spots and am now awaiting the January DLC to go ahead with it. Plan on doing 4 'brands,' Raw/Nitro/Thunder/Smackdown, each with 7 matches each. Two PPVs per month, Nitro/Thunder on one and Raw/Smackdown on another. Very heavy on the cliques, with nWo, Hart Foundation, Raven's Nest, D-X, so on and so on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Interesting, to see how it plays out for you. Mine is a little more old school than that, Freebirds, Wild Samoans, Rosd Warriors, Nasty Boys, Steiner Brothers. Rick Rude, Demolition, Mr. Perfect, Andre, Heenan Family, Natural Disasters. honky Tonk Man, Brutus Beefcake, Vader, Yokozuna, Million Dollar Man/Million Dollar Corporation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Yeah kdpnutter for the first time I'm infusing the old school wrestlers in there as well. Million Dollar Corp in mine as well. Tatanka, Yokozuna, Rowdy Roddy Piper, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I forgot to get this and I like universe mode

7. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

i got it this last week and have been grinding through the WrestleMania history stuff. I have a LONG way to go skill wise, but it pretty much is a kick ass game.

• Like Like x 1