1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

XBL account help !

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Danthraxxx, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

No sure where else to put this , hope somebody knows a work around....

So I bought new 250gb Xbox over the weekend , had local small chain game store transfer my files for me , when I return home xbl wants me to verify my old email and password from 7yrs ago when I first got Xbox live, which I know email but not password. When I did HD file transfer before it didn't do this do me, I think it's something wih last update.

Anybody know a work around for this ? Secondly , any key think Xbox live will do a damn thing for me if I call ?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thanks Shaun Mason but I never get anywhere with that link. They expect me do remember the password or an email address I sent email to 7yrs ago lol , I can't remember what I did 7days ago let alone a 7yr old email addy :(

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That blows my mind, because I've been using the same email for 7 years.:)

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well Shaun Mason I am not a stable person , you haven't noticed that from Wed clubs yet ? Lol

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You may have to get a new GT then.

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

In the event that happens do I hit up drifter for TSO handle change ?

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

why don't you call xbox live support i am sure they have a work around? you will just have to know your security questions i assume.

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well I did , they do the same thing they always do .... Send me to forgot windows live password link ..... I wait 24-48 hrs and get a response telling me I did not give them enough secondary info to reset the password. If I can't remember a 7yr old password why would I remember email addresses I sent email to ? That is what I typically get asked , extremely irritating :(

10. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

This is why I have always had a set of 5-6 passwords I use for everything. ;)

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well 7yrs ago I didn't think I would need it for xbl , and thank you captain hindsight lol