1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

xbox 360 - AJ Hart MN

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AJ Hart MN, Oct 16, 2009.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

xbox 360 - AJ Hart MN

Name: Shane Hartman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox, AJ Hart MN
    Email: shanemhartman@hotmail.com
    AIM: dont use any
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: weekday nights & weekends
    Favorite Teams: Florida St, Vikes, Twinks & Gophs..
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: ncaa 10 forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? yes, ncaa 10 & fifa.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing video games since i was just a young pup. been playing online for about a year and a half.

3. What type of player would you say you are? a good sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? very similar to my age, that's what i have been looking for.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, i have read them and agree on every single gameplay guideline.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im married and have two step-kids (ages 14 & 9).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've been part of the fifa leagues here before, would like to add NCAA to that also.. Honestly, they are the only games I ever play..

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Shane.

I wouldn't say we are the most competitive community here, but we do have some good players scattered among us.

We just opened up a new xbox dynasty here. Check it out.