xbox 360 - AJ Hart MN

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AJ Hart MN, Oct 16, 2009.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Oct 16, 2009
    xbox 360 - AJ Hart MN

Name: Shane Hartman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox, AJ Hart MN
    AIM: dont use any
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: weekday nights & weekends
    Favorite Teams: Florida St, Vikes, Twinks & Gophs..
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: ncaa 10 forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? yes, ncaa 10 & fifa.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing video games since i was just a young pup. been playing online for about a year and a half.

3. What type of player would you say you are? a good sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? very similar to my age, that's what i have been looking for.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, i have read them and agree on every single gameplay guideline.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im married and have two step-kids (ages 14 & 9).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've been part of the fifa leagues here before, would like to add NCAA to that also.. Honestly, they are the only games I ever play..
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Shane.

I wouldn't say we are the most competitive community here, but we do have some good players scattered among us.

We just opened up a new xbox dynasty here. Check it out.