**XBOX 360 - Jman's NEW LEAGUE - New Members Wanted**

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Jman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

This will be for a new Online Dynasty that will starting up soon for players who want the ultimate true challenge and are willing to put in the long haul to chase glory. This is going to be a TRUE coaches carousel dynasty starting from the bottom of the heap in 1-star with the ultimate goal of glory through choosing your own destiny. You want to start with a 1* and build them to the top? Go for it. You want to be a hired mercenary? Do it. You have that dream job of yours as your ultimate goal? Earn it.

No matter what though expect to play the other members no matter where you sit as a powerhouse or a cupcake.

Let me make this perfectly clear, you will struggle, you will lose games. This is all about the light at the end and surviving and thriving through the dark to get there.

We are going to move fast at a brisk pace since in the beginning we will only have 3-4 user games per season. If there are no USER games expect a HARD 48-hour advance and weeks with user games to get a 72-hour window. There are worst case though, I want to move as fast as we can. The more seasons, the better with this set-up.

Because this is a 1-star start there are no conference restrictions, as you move, there are no restrictions either, that will all fall on me in scheduling the games. However, don't expect to hide by yourself in a conference and not have your work cut out for you! You're going to have to earn it.

1. SIM Game play/Sportsmanship - This is our creed here at TSO. This site is unlike any other primarily due to everyone here is a good sport and has proven to be a SIM player. I won’t put up with cheesy game play or someone running up the score on a CPU opponent or a user opponent. Users that do this have been shown the door and you will be too if you do any of this. If you have a question on play you can contact myself online or via the forum and you can also contact Hokie Effect as he will be the TSO Vet joining us on our little journey.

2. Fast Pace Advancement - As I mentioned before I want us moving fast. In order to do this you must understand that we need schedules to be open enough for every member to be able to get their games in within the required windows, period. On Saturdays and Sundays I would like for everyone to be very open also but I realize that hardcore football fans want to watch it all weekend like I do so if we move fast during the week I’ll flex on the weekends.

3. Content - This is a big one here at TSO and for me personally. You MUST write game summaries but understand all I ask is for at least ONE paragraph just to sum up how the game went, you want to go big though, let it rip! Once things get going we will be discussing and setting up responsibilities for things like All-User teams, MVPs, Coach of the Year, and recruiting reports. If you've got an idea, let it be known as this content is what truly can make a league special

4. Dedication - I want to be clear on this: I’m not asking you to only play NCAA. I have other games I like to play also like Madden and COD. But I am asking is that if you are the last one to play, please take 45 minutes of your COD time and finish your game so we can advance. I also ask that you don’t overload yourself with 5 dynasties where you become difficult to schedule user games with.

5. Communication - Communication is key with everything in life, not just video games. If you are going to be out of town for a while post it ASAP in the Absence/Vacation Thread. If you’re going to be late for a user game or getting your game in post it in the forums. One other thing I want everyone to be good about is having a mic handy if at all possible. It is much easier to communicate with a user over the mic when discussing a game play issue or if you need an intermission or anything like that, if you cannot though, let your opponent know BEFORE the game so everyone is on the same page as to how they need to communicate.

Understand this, I do not want this to simply be a learning curve dynasty for TSO. While it WILL have the goal of teaching the ropes of TSO and having fun, I want this to be something special and a long run dynasty.

Teams will be selected by a random pick assignment program setting the order and then picking form the available 1-star teams.

REMEMBER, we are looking for new members FIRST please!

If interested I need you to post the following info:
    Gamertag:
    Weekday Availability:
    New Member Application: (post link to your app)

1. Annil8tion
    2. ChuckDzzNutz
    3. Matthew Keves
    4. Coacher
    5. Robert Foster
    6. GatorJes
    7. Papaloke
    8. Jcl5167
    9. Dwreck
    10. --
    11. Hokie Effect (TSO Vet)
    12. Jman

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Still very much interested.

Gamertag: TheBaron51
    Weekday Availability: M-F anytime after 7 p.m.
    New Member Application

3. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

I know i'm not first priority, but i'm still very interested.

Gamertag: a Robbed Lung
    Weekday Availability: Tues-Fri: Anytime after 12pm HST. | Saturday-Mon: Anytime
    New Member Application

4. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

5. Jman

Baron, gonna shoot you a message when I get home tonight bud.

If it get to where no new guys want in, I'll holler at you for sure aRL.

Jason, 11AM or 11PM? Big diff there...

6. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Would love to be in this dynasty! I'm pretty available for gameplay and love building up small schools.

7. Jman

Post up this info for me and I'll be back at ya ASAP.

Gamertag:
    Weekday Availability:

8. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

9. Jman

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thats what she said

11. Jman

Yorkie! Miss ya buddy!

I mean...er...uh...shut up asshole! Yeah, yeah, thats it....:D

12. Jman

Come on gentlemen, don't be afraid! I guarantee this dynasty will be a blast.

13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Warning to guys that join this league if you need a scouting report on Jman PM me I would be glad to see that Douche Bag loose all of his games ROTFL...
    Preview 1st down FB dive 2nd down FB dive 3rd down FB dive...you stack the line and he hits a bomb down field such a bastard!!!!

14. Jman

I'd like you to know I haven't ran FB dive yet this year! lol

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

15. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

sorry my mistake AM, I recently had ACL surgery, so I can pretty much play whenever.

16. Jman

No worries, you're in good sir!

17. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

18. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

19. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Screw is a awesome member and I would recommend him for any league.. He's very active and would be a great addition for your league.

I have to say, he's one of the best new members I've come across in a long time. (y)

20. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I'd like to play.
    Avail: weeknights after about 7 PM est

21. Jman

Post up all of this and you're in:

Gamertag:
    Weekday Availability:

22. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

23. Jman

24. Jman

I'll certainly keep you 100% in mind if we can't fill it with all new guys.

25. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

How we looking so far?