XBOX 360 Roster Share

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Jul 27, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

It seems like anytime I either A) have an internet issue or B)turn my xbox off (I dont do it when its downloading) the rosters that I download disappear, and its back to RG #67, etc.
    The last time I downloaded one I went under Settings>File Management and then A to Save File.
    Still, I go on today and they are gone. In last years game I would loose them every now and then after playing online, but it seems like an everyday occurance now. Am I missing something?
    Thanks.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I don't know if you were saving with a custom file name, but when I saved it as the gamer tag I downloaded from it worked fine. Once I deleted other rosters, it auto loaded every time.

3. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

No, I was saving it with the gamertag. I was talking to someone else, amd they said they have the same problem. 5 minutes ago I checked, and it was not showing up again, so I re-downloaded it. Funny thing is, when I download it after its been deleted it asks me if I want to overrite the gamertags roster. The gamertag I always dl it from.. So its in there somewhere, just not sure why it doesnt show up in Play Now or when I check it under Team Management.