1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

XBOX 360 Roster Share

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Jul 27, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

It seems like anytime I either A) have an internet issue or B)turn my xbox off (I dont do it when its downloading) the rosters that I download disappear, and its back to RG #67, etc.
    The last time I downloaded one I went under Settings>File Management and then A to Save File.
    Still, I go on today and they are gone. In last years game I would loose them every now and then after playing online, but it seems like an everyday occurance now. Am I missing something?
    Thanks.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I don't know if you were saving with a custom file name, but when I saved it as the gamer tag I downloaded from it worked fine. Once I deleted other rosters, it auto loaded every time.

3. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

No, I was saving it with the gamertag. I was talking to someone else, amd they said they have the same problem. 5 minutes ago I checked, and it was not showing up again, so I re-downloaded it. Funny thing is, when I download it after its been deleted it asks me if I want to overrite the gamertags roster. The gamertag I always dl it from.. So its in there somewhere, just not sure why it doesnt show up in Play Now or when I check it under Team Management.