Xbox 360 SEC dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by EricInAL, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricInAL

EricInAL Walk On

Xbox 360 SEC dynasty

First off, sorry if I am not supposed to post this/this is in the wrong place. I joined this website to get involved in a realistic dynasty with long term committed players, and am having a little trouble finding one that suits my fancy...

Ok, so...I'm looking to start/join an SEC only dynasty. Alabama is my team, I'm a student and really want to represent my school.

I'd be willing to use some edited rosters to even the score a little bit as I know that Bama is WAY overrated in this game. I believe I know of a set that has been adjusted for that.

Sliders would be default. I have had problems with tweaking the sliders in previous games, and I've found that default sliders are pretty realistic, but that is something we all can agree on. I can play around with it a little more and figure out a good set, but I more than likely won't want to stray too far from the original.

All American Difficulty, 8 minute quarters is what I'm thinking. I'll be in school in the fall so we wouldn't need to advance any more than every 3 or 4 days just to give everyone time to do their thing, but again we can all agree on this.

I think it goes without saying that I will only be interested in sim players. I really want this to be a good experience, with no exploiting plays just to get a win (what's the fun in that anyway?). I'll be fine with losing as long as it's a realistic, well played game, and want everyone that joins to feel the same way, so don't contact me if you are gonna quit after 1 loss, 2 losses, or however many losses. I'll be more specific with rules after I figure out how interested people are in this, but it'll be pretty standard as to what TF enforces.

I look forward to gaming with you! ROLL TIDE!

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Site management authorizes the creation of new dynasties here at TF, based on your post I don't believe you've obtained their buy-in.

Just FYI, but if you want to start a random OD, maybe try over at operation sports.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    League leadership has to be approved through management. If you are interested in being a commissioner you will need to chat with me.

I'm on AIM almost 24/7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.