1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Xbox 360 Ultimate Team

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by freernnur5, Jul 10, 2013.

1. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

Figured since the PS3 guys have their thread we can start one for 360. Have a bunch of MS points lying around since Christmas that I am going to use to buy some more packs tonight. Bought some last night and got a couple that I like:

Terrell Suggs - Elite - 96
    Antoine Cason - Elite - 96
    Tim Tebow - 94 (sold him for 50k coins hahaha)
    Matt Leinart - Heisman hopeful - 93

If anyone gets the USC collectible let me know as I want to work on Leinart's Heisman challenge.

Also have a bunch of others gold cards that I wouldn't mind giving some away to those on this site.

2. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Do you have any gold mobile qbs?

3. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

Sorry I do not but I was talking to a co-worker today who swapped from 360 to PS3 and he had a leftover card for 4k MS points so I will be using some for more packs tonight. I will let you know if I get anyone. Is there anyone you want me to keep an eye out for? RGIII? Cam Newton? Kaepernick (if he has a gold)?

My QBs are only the Leinart and Kyle Orton.

4. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

I opened a bunch of packs and got a gold Colin Kaepernick if you want him (88 overall I think).

On OS in the UT sub forum from the NCAA forum I posted a link to the spreadsheet of all my players in the trading block thread.

I can post it here later when I get home.

5. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

• Like Like x 1