[Xbox 360] Vacation Thread

Discussion in 'TFL: Tradition Fútbol League' started by AJ Hart MN, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Huge problem

Guys,

I came home this afternoon to find that my house was broken into. The only things that were stolen were both of my xbox's (with all the accessories and games) + my boys cash from their piggy banks. I have called the police to report that these were stolen and I have contacted xbox support to report this also. If anyone tries to attempt to do anything with these xbox's they will come up stolen and we should get them back (not holding my breath though). We believe we have an idea who did this.. It's more than likely my older boy's ex-friend who has become a thief from what I hear (coincidentally, he wasn't in school today either). We believe this because they didn't steal any jewelry, flat-screens, computer or laptop. Obviously i'm freaking pissed right now and at a lost for words. We moved to this neighborhood 5 years ago in part because it is a nice area with no crime so this is why we think we know the people that did this. My boy told me that he has been leaving for school through the downstairs porch area, thus leaving that door unlocked and his ex-friend knew this. Hopefully we can get this issue resolved quickly.

I'm going to leave this exact message in every league i'm in here at TF so some of you might read this more than once if i'm in multiple leagues with you.

Honestly, I don't know what my next action will be. I would like to remain in all of my leagues here at TF. I'm not quite sure if i'm going to wait on the police to see if they come up with anything or just bite the bullet and buy new xbox's and some of the games that myself and my kids play. It will probably cost me around 1,000$ to replace both xbox's and games we play so I may wait a couple of days. I highly doubt that I will ever see those consoles again so I just may buy new one's this weekend.

All I ask is that the commish's of the OD's and Fifa league that i'm in just set me to auto-pilot for the time being. I doubt it will be long before i'm back (hell, probably more than likely this weekend). I really don't have a ton of hobbies so I need to get online and play in my leagues, it's my one release in what a couple of you know has been a long and rough 8/9 months for myself and my family. I'll still be around these forums for the time being so at least I can stay in contact with you.

Thanks much,

AJ/Shane

2. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Hey mate I am really sorry to hear this news and I just hope it gets sorted for you without expense.

My thoughts are with you mate
    Del

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

AJ, I'm real sorry to hear this. The most important thing is that you and your family are safe and that no one was home when this happened. I am sure your suspicions are accurate. But like you, I would consider the consoles gone.

As far as the league, you're a great dude and guys like you are an asset to the TF community. So I am willing to push TFL commencement for a week, which then gives you time to get back on XBL. If you're anything like me, you're probably already at the store sizing up a new 250GB slim console, thinking of this as a blessing in disguise. All kidding aside, this gives me and the others some time to find our 14th team owner.

If there is anything I can do, let me know.

Randy

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

sucks man. i had the place i lived before this current place broken into twice, so i feel your pain.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I say you beat the shit out of that kid. Then tar and feather him too!

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

That is awful! It seems like the kid you suspect probably did it. All signs point to a kid doing it if he stole piggy bank cash and all your XBOX gear. Hopefully you catch the MF'er. Either way, hope you get back soon man.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

TFL team owners,

This weekend I will be at the Playboy Mansion for their annual Halloween party in Los Angeles. Both my girlfriend and I were lucky enough to get invites around Labor Day, and there was no way we were turning this down. As soon as I am back I should have some pictures to post, so wish me luck. To that effect, I will be leaving Friday morning (10/29) and then returning on Sunday evening (10/31). Once I am back I am sure I will be worthless until sometime after work on Monday evening.

What does this mean for you TFL team owners? This means we cannot advance to week-3 (match day 5 & 6) unless all matches are played on time. If all matches are in by the deadline on Thursday evening (like last week), I should have no issues getting things updated and posted for Friday morning. This will allow you all to get some matches in over the weekend. However, if there are any delays, this forces me to park advancement until I am back.

I will have my BlackBerry if there are any issues and someone needs to PM me.

Thanks,
    Randy

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Lucky son of a bitch...have fun man, don't do anything I wouldn't

9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Dude... WTF? haha... how did you get these?

10. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Ok guys, I am heading offline until Monday. Everything is updated, minus the recent reseults, which you can get (along with a host of other details) from the League Republic site (link provided in the botton of the Table thread). If I have missed anything, I will upon once I am back on the PC.

Have a great weekend!

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I am out for a month until my girlfriend goes back to campus, I have to man up and work on my relationship.

12. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Dude, you gotta stop doin this.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

what you mean?

14. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[​IMG]

15. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Partying like your Charlie Sheen and ruining most things around you. Please stop this burning the candle at both ends and get back to basics. Good luck with your girl, we're all counting on you, guy.

16. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

OK, I will pull you off the remainder of the PL schedule. Your games up to this point will be wiped and we will put you on the wait list for FIFA12.

17. Connor

Connor Walk On

This blows. It looked like KnightNoles was having a great season.

18. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Many more important things then FIFA for sure. Get your stuff together and come back strong for FIFA 12.

Best of luck.

19. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

20. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I will be in Phoenix, AZ from 11/7-11/11. Maybe if i'm lucky i'll get Colemanchu to have a beer with me again...

• Like Like x 1
  21. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm graduating and going on a cruise. I will be unavailable for probably Dec 14th-Dec22 with graduation festivities and travel.

niuhuskie224 should I try and schedule a week ahead with guys or just try and play catch up when I get back?

22. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Yes

Schedule ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  23. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

niuhuskie224

Didn't see this here, so I am going to create one.

I am out of town on business from Sunday, April 28 - Sunday, May 5. I can play games on that Sunday,

Thanks all.

BTW I am Liverpool.

• Like Like x 1
  24. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

i thought liverpool was always on vacation

25. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

For Borussia Monchengladbach opponents, Ricky will be out of town until the 13th of October.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.