Xbox EA NBA Elite 11 League

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 30, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Xbox EA NBA Elite 11 League

"The Hands-On Control mechanics were so intuitive and so precise, I’ll never want to play an NBA game without this particular control map again."
    - G4tv "NBA ELITE 11 Selected As Runner Up for Best Sports Game"
    - 1UP.com - Best of E3 2010 "NBA ELITE 11 looks to change the way we play pro hoops"
    - Official XBOX Magazine "As far as reboots go, it seems EA really has something special here. The new controls, physics and animation work show real improvement over the iterative releases of old."
    - Joystiq "In trying the controls for the first time, I started to think that the gameplay evolution and innovation Littman was talking about might finally arrive with "ELITE""
    - ESPN.com The Life "After playing the game a couple different times throughout the evening, you realize that NBA ELITE 11 introduces (and delivers) significant gameplay changes that promise to revolutionize the basketball videogame experience"
    - Aron Phillips, Dime Magazine "NBA ELITE may very well be the single most improved sports game of this generation of consoles"
    - WiredFans.com "For the last several years I have been playing NBA with 2K, but what I saw today with NBA ELITE 11 is going to give me the best reason I've had to go back to EA Sports in years."
    - Stephen McGehee, DigitalChumps.com "It seems that the company learned its lesson from Fight Night Round 4, which saw EA SPORTS patch the game to include traditional button controls after fans complained of being forced to use the then-new analog-centric "Total Punch Control" system."
    - Chris Faylor, Shacknews "After getting your hands on the game, your fears will be put to rest"
    - Hoosierdaddy "What these guys are doing is going to change the way we play basketball videogames forever

2. NDCOLTS1979

These are a few quotes. I am going to be running an xbox league as well as the new basketball site. I am starting to gauge the interest now so we can start rolling soon after the game comes out. Feel free to show your interest in here and i will add you along the way as you sign up

3. NDCOLTS1979