XBOX going in for repairs......

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Mar 27, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

XBOX going in for repairs......

Well it has happened. RROD!!!!! Drifter can you put me om auto till further notice please. I'll keep you updated as to whats going on with my XBOX. Thanx.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I got you Khaalis. Sorry to hear about the xbox, dude.

When my first xbox RR'd I sent it off and went and bought an elite. Then when the original got back, I sold it to help cover the cost. Been a great investment so far...

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

I did the same thing when mine broke down. But kept the other one now the kids stay off mine. But that is a real bummer. But the process through MS was very easy and fast.

4. jkhaalis991

Xbox got my system & is in the process of reparing it now.

5. jkhaalis991

My XBOX is repaired & was shipped backed to me today, so I should get it as early as Wednesday, but no later than Friday.

6. jkhaalis991

Ok justed tracked my packaged & they have me getting back my XBOX back on Monday, but as of 5:06am est my XBOX is in Stoudsburg, PA(about an hr from me)& is out for delivery. So hopefully I get it this afternoon.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well I guess I will wait to advance until this evening. Give you a chance to get half the season in, at least.

8. jkhaalis991

Ok thanx Drifter. If its not here by 6pm est, I'll post that it didn't come.

9. jkhaalis991

Worst luck. I stepped out for an exactly an hour & what happens??? UPS delivers my XBOX, but they need a signature. So I will be getting my XBOX back 2nite, but they won't have it back at their customer care center until 7:30pm est. The place is an hour away. Drifter if I'm the last person just advance & take me off auto. I'll just start back up on week 8.

Edit: This why I glad I use UPS. I order alot of stuff & use UPS to ship them. My delivery guy is always the same. Dude called me & told me he was 40 minutes from my house, but he will swing back around to get me my package because he knew me personally. Sweet!! So Drifter once it gets here I'll get my game in.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    just hit me up when you get it in and I'll advance.