XBOX HD crashed

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Jan 20, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

XBOX HD crashed

got a E68 error, which means my HD crashed. I'll have to pick another one up in the next day or two and i've lost all my stuff i guess.

i don't have much except a PRO for FIFA... oh well, sim my game tonight.. that takes care of that problem anyway

2. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Damn, that sucks...was it a Jasper model?

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ryno... I had one of these the other day... E86

I took it off, used one of those air cannisters to blow it out, and also blew out the connection on the box... and just re-attached it really well. For me, it worked. I'm sure the majority of the time it's a genuine hard drive failure but if you haven't tried that, maybe you should.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

It's probably because you leave your shit on for 150 hours a week!!

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ryno, I actually have a 2nd Xbox. When my last one died, I bought a 2nd one refurbished from Gamestop and never returned it cause I figured it was only a matter of time til this one died. If you don't want to pick up a new one, we can work something out where I send you my spare and when you get yours back you send it back or send me the one you get back. Only thing is I don't have a HD. Not sure if they sell those separately or how much they are but let me know if you want me to send it to you. PM me or email me, michaelgsalvia@aol.com

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

the E86 means there's nothing wrong with the box itself, just the hard drive.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ahhh well then nevermind lol

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

back up some of your games on a cheap memory card...i would be pissed if i lossed all my stuff........thats alot of hours!

9. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Ooops.

So what's our plans in terms of advancing?

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

11 PM EST was our hard advance... I don't know if he's tried what I suggested but I'm kind of busy until then anyway, I will advance at around that time.