xbox live just went down

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Aug 8, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

xbox live just went down

I'm in the 2nd quarter of my Michigan Indiana game right now (I'm up 14-3) and my xbox live connection just went down somehow. As you can tell, my internet connection is fine. When I try to log back in to xbox live it still won't connect.

How do I get this game to count? Do I just finish and try again, and if nothing works, stay on my post game menu until I can sign in? Can I exit the game and then stay in the online dynasty until I can sign in?

Thanx.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I think staying in the game and waiting till it comes back up should work. But don't quote me on it.

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I'm thinking the same thing, but not sure either. It seems like you only need the connection at the end to report the game.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

So it came back during the game and I just finished and I exited, but it seems to be stuck at the Game Result part and the transfer failed because the dynasty servers are unavailable. I talked to Raz and I was able to disconnect my wireless connection and then plug it back in and then reconnect to xbox live and my game got updated.

Whew!

I'm so glad that I didn't lose the game since I won easily enough. Yesterday I played them in my offline dynasty and the bastards beat me so I was pretty scared. :D

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Hey man, glad to hear it worked.