XBox NCAA Premier Dynasty Opening - After Midnight

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Dru50, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

We have one opening in the new premier dynasty After Midnight in the Pac-12 South. Please refer to the dynasty description and rules at:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tf-after-midnight-description-rules-records.55306/

This dynasty has been moving at a very brisk pace (we just started season 3) and has an excellent activity level (about 4,500 posts by members in less than 3 months), if you think you'd be a fit and are a premier member please post in this thread.

Also - please make sure you have read the description and rules and are OK with both prior to posting your interest.

Thanks.

2. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

Hey man I would love to join you guys. I am a very dedicated member who can definitely take losses. In Legendary Veterans we control the entire C-USA, so I am used to getting all of my games in on time. Let me know.

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

I'm interested. I'm in Night Owls with recchem2000 and have been looking to pick up a premier league. All I would have to do is pay for primer status. It fits my work schedule. I get off at work at 11 pm central.

Dru50

4. Dru50

Thanks to those who have expressed interest so far. I'm going to take my time finding the right fit, so please be patient and I'll get back to each person one way or the other.

Here is the thing though, none of the vets around here are really fans of guys saying that they'll pony up and support the site only if they are guaranteed a spot in a premier league. If you like the site and have found the value of this community, becoming premier should be something you do before looking for a premier league.

Okay, that's my PSA for the day.

MexiRican35
    sreese
    Darr27z

• Like Like x 2
  5. sreese

sreese Walk On

Understood. I sent my donation this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Got mine taken care of. Thanks for the advice and consideration.

7. Darr27z

Darr27z The Scroolest

Putting mine in now. Sorry you haven't heard from me in a couple days, had a near disaster take place and could not get online. I release that may hurt my chances but thus is life. Thank you for considering me to join an excellent league.

8. Dru50

I haven't made any decision and likely won't for a few days. You are one of those being considered for the spot.

9. Darr27z

Darr27z The Scroolest

Just wanted you to know that my premier membership will be going through I just need to get a conformation number from paypal so they know the card is mine to be able to sign up here at TSO. I will be checking my bank statement tomorrow and should have it taken care of by then, just keeping you up to date as to why I am not yet a premiere member.

10. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

is it to late to join?

11. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Thats some forum name you got there