[XBOX] New Mebmber: bighicks74

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bighicks74, Oct 15, 2009.

1. bighicks74

bighicks74 Guest

[XBOX] New Mebmber: bighicks74

Name:Ryan Hicks
    Gamertag:bighicks74 on xbox 360
    Email:bighicks_74@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern Standard Time
    General Availability:I am usually avaible for a couple hours every day. Usually more late at night on weekends. But am usually on sometime every day.
    Favorite Teams:
    NCAA: Kentucky
    NBA:Charlotte Bobcats
    NFL:Baltimore Ravens

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I have been in several leagues. Im actually in a few right now one is HFL it is a small one with a few friends I met online and are of us are pretty evenly matched so we have fun with it. Another one is one I am commish in wiht around 8 other teams. I have been in a few 1 star dynastys that the commish never makes it through the whole year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I grew up playing Tecno Bowl and Double dribble so I've been playing games for quite a while now. Been playing online for around 3 or 4 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pretty much a laid back player. Im just looking for some fun leagues with people who also like to have fun with it. I do like to win(which every one does) but I understand that I will not win every game and thats the fun of it. I play with teams like Mid Tenn State and they shouldnt win every game. So thats what makes it fun build em up.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Theres quite a big difference in the ages(about 7 years or so), but I grew up with a brother 12 years older than I am so Im relaly kinda used to the age difference.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Love the rules sounds like a great time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 23 year old male from eastern kentucky. I have 1 daughter(which aint really mine its my gf's but I love her the same.) She is 11 and her name is Abbi. I love sports. I work at a drug and aclhol treatment facility, so I do not use any type of drugs. I just recently quit smoking. I love sports and making new friends.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet figured i would go ahead and fill this out and go from there. I got a long night at work still to go.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Welcome, take your time, look around see what spots are open. Commish's post opening regularly in this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.