[XBOX] New Member: Catch28

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Catch28, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Catch28

Catch28 Walk On

[XBOX] New Member: Catch28

Name: Dalton
    Gamertag: Catch28
    Email: catch28@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: CDT
    General Availability: most nights during the week, during the day on the weekends
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska Huskers and Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS and Utopia

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? Yes, many NCAA leagues and online dynasties on Utopia.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games almost my entire life, had an older brother that taught me how to play the NES when I was little.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not a big deal in my mind.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a freshman college student at the University of Nebraska-Kearney. I like watching and playing just about any sport. I work at Cabelas and like that.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I am just interested in finding a good, competitive online dynasty that lasts.