[XBOX] New Member: Joe0705

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Joe0705, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Joe0705

Joe0705 Banned

[XBOX] New Member: Joe0705

Name: Joe Lopez
    Gamertag: Joe0705
    Email: Joe0705@gmail.com
    AIM: FOOTBALLFNATIC05
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Can be on anytime after work (after 5:30pm)
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Peaktral and some FG-C guys

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I played at FG-C, 360L, DOB, and XBLGaming for most of Madden 09 and Madden 2010.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was about 10, and have had my xbox since it came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive, and like the occassional trash talking between friends or people I know well.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am looking for a mature bunch of guys that is active and SIM. It's hard now a days to find a combination of both.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no concerns at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 24 years old and manage an Internet Department in Burlington,NJ for a dealership called Willis Honda- I have a 3 year old daughter, and reside in New Jersey. I am a die hard Giants fan and am a true football fanatic !

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No sir. I am only interested in Madden at this time.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sup Joe, we have two Madden XBOX leagues, TMFL and SMFL... i think both have short waiting lists... go ahead and add your name to the list.. the sooner the better.

3. Joe0705

Joe0705 Banned

Added my name to both.

4. KnockOut51

KnockOut51 Guest

good to see you joined us here, its better then xbl lol