[XBOX] New Member, Liqui15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Liqui15, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Liqui15

Liqui15 Guest

[XBOX] New Member, Liqui15

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Liqui15 (Xbox)
    Email: svsabers08@yahoo.com
    AIM: Enjoi291
    Time Zone: Eastern (NY)
    General Availability: Weekdays 5pm est - 1130pm est, Weekends anytime I'm home.
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Boston Redsox, Detroit Pistons
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Tenacious' league is moving here I was told.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    Yes, Madden 10. XBL forums, and a few other places but none of the leagues continue long enough to get through a seaosn.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since around 2001. Been online since December 2007.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Someone who hate's to lose, but won't give up no matter what the score is. Very competitive, but I can sit back and lax while I play and have a good conversation with someone too. Just a friendly guy to play with usually.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I've been looking for an older group of guys to play with for a while now, just have gotten really tired of the immaturity on Xbox Live, especially as of late, so that age group is great for me. Typically the age group I hang around outside of the internet, so it's great for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and not at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 19. I'm from upstate New York, about half hour away from Cortland. I love sports, I'm very competitive and enjoy good competition. I also enjoy working on cars and such. I haven't settled down in a place of my own, right now I'm just working on getting out of my mothers place, then I'll hopefully ask my girlfriend to marry me. I'm pretty friendly, but I can be shy also. Just hoping to meet new people and make some new friends!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I haven't really checked out much yet, I joined here because Tenacious said his league was moving here. Plan on checking it out as soon as after I post this though!

2. Liqui15

Liqui15 Guest

Also, any other questions, or anythign like that, I'd be glad to answer. As I said, meeting new people and making some friends in different places all over the world is what I am doing on Xbox live!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey man welcome to the board, I hope Tenacious has found its new home.