[XBOX] New Member - Russian Rebel

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Russian Rebel, Oct 14, 2009.

1. [XBOX] New Member - Russian Rebel

Name: Alex
    Gamertag ( XBOX360): Russian Reb
    Email: shuranyc@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability: Mon-Fri: 6pm-11pm, Wknds: Most of the day
    Favorite Teams: Giants, Mets and NY Rangers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Got a link from my old league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I have played it many online PC hockey leagues. also played on XBox 360 2k hockey league. Also played on a Madden league most recently on XBL Gaming.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since 1981 or 82.
    I have been playing online for about 5 or 6 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? When it comes to sports games I am a total sim style junky.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that this age group fits right where Iam. Also I tend to feel this age range helps with sched of games and also a different maturity level.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have no issues with the rules. As long as things are sim style games, I am happy about it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Born and raised in NYC and am a huge hockey fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Well first off I am really interested in getting a franchise for the SMFL. Also I would like to get a team for the NBA 2k10 league as well.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    welcome man, yea.. Goose and Bruce have the NBA League signups under way, and get with JerseyMadden on the SMFL openings... hopefully he has or will have an opening soon for ya.