[XBOX] New Member: SpursFan91

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SpursFan91, Oct 12, 2009.

1. SpursFan91

SpursFan91 Walk On

[XBOX] New Member: SpursFan91

Name: Kurt Stuebs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xGSx SpurzFan91 (xbox)
    Email: SpursFan91@gmail.com
    AIM: bs129 v 10
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: varies from day-to-day, 6-10 pm is usually a good time
    Favorite Teams: Houston Texans, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From the admin of my NCAA online dynasty.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    I've played in several online leagues, whether its NBA, Madden, or NCAA Football. Leaguegaming.com, leagues from the 2k boards, and various other places is where I joined from.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing video games since I can remember. Ive been a member of xbox live for five years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A SIM type player who just enjoys playing the game and having fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Even if I may be younger I feel as though Im mature for my age and can fit in well with the community if given the chance.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have the read the rules and am completely fine with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well let's see, I love sports and sports gaming. I may not be the best player out there but I give my best effort all the time, whether its a real life game or a video game. I'd say I'm easy to get along with and I look forward to competing in the leagues held here at this site.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have, checked out the leagues, and ncaa football dynasties are my favorite, but I'm up for anything.

2. NYGiants253

NYGiants253 Guest

Welcome man