[XBOX] New Member - THE Gregoose

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by THE Gregoose, Oct 14, 2009.

1. THE Gregoose

THE Gregoose Walk On

Oct 12, 2009
    [XBOX] New Member - THE Gregoose

Gamertag: THE Gregoose
    Email:gregooose@gmail.com with 3 O's
    Time Zone:pacific
    General avail: constantly on Xbox live and Xbox.com MSG for game scheduling.
    Favorite Teams:Chargers, Eagles,Houston Rockets (T-Mac), Lakers, Dodgers, Angels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:rynoaid and jerseymadden

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? Madden 10 leagues for xblgaming

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 7 years or more playing online since ps2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Love playing simulation just like in real sports make the game worth playing. Hate glitchers and cheaters

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? 24 and up for any sports with respect gametype

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love sports and watch sportscenter daily. Love to play online games for sports, FPS and family games.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?Part of SMFL and want to start a NBA 2k league I know this is tradition for football but I have asked the admin for rights.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    sup Goose, glad you made it, look forward to you helping us out with the NBA League.