[XBOX] New Member: Uncle Gamer

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ERed77, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ERed77

ERed77 Guest

[XBOX] New Member: Uncle Gamer

Name: Erik P.
    Gamertag ( XBOX360): Uncle Gamer
    Email:Namor77@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability: Mon-Fri: 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Wknds: 10:00am-11:00pm
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska, Cincinnati, USF,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw the link on EAsportsworld.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I did participate in a couple leagues a few years ago (through Dynastymanager.com). I have also participated in a couple online dynasties already through LIVE.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Been on Xbox Live for the past three plus years as far as playing video games I have been playing since about 1982.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim guy. I like realistic gameplay with sports games and I do my best not to move out of the realm of realism when playing both football and basketball games online or offline.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I much rather play against people who understand the game, understand what is the right way to play and what is not. I hate nothing more than being paired up with someone who does nothing but glitches and cheezes the whole game, not knowing the differenece. In fact I was real happy to find the link to this site because of that very reason.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? i have no problem with the rules, would have to get used to longer quarter length but what trouble could that be?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Maine right now (possible I could be making my way to California by summer?) I work in special education, coaching middle school basketball on the side. For my free time I love to game and I'm a real chill guy. I'm a diehard Cornhusker Football fan, Yankee fan, Philly Eagle fan and Portland Blazer fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't had that much time to do so but I will take some time to look through them and see where I think I would fit best. I feel as though I'm capable of playing in top 25 leagues all the way down to the dynasty builder leagues (which always end up to be real fun).

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Glad you found us bro, yea take your time and look around to see if anything specific looks like a good fit... also keep checking back in this forum, commish's post openings here often.