Xbox on the Fritz

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Unfortunately, I can't get my xbox to read my disc anymore. It's extremely frustrating. I don't really have the money to go and buy a new one and on account it's an arcade xbox that I bought 4 years ago I don't think they will replace it.

I will occassionally be on my brother-in-laws, but not enough to be in a league. So I guess I have to resign from all my TSO leagues which is extremely sucky.

I'm in 2 national championships currently and went 11-1 in this league, barely missing out on my conference championship.

Good luck fellas.

2. Gyrene76

@HotRod

you already kick me man?

Sorry guys, I waited so long to get a premier league, then this bull happens.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I got a replacement. Sorry for not posting yesterday, it's a shame to see you go. I enjoyed your content and you were a solid member. Hope to see you back in a dynasty soon. Take it easy man.

4. Gyrene76

Good man,

Wish well for the league. Holler at you later guys

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

@Gyrene76

I'll be taking over your squad Gyrene, any suggestions

6. Gyrene76

Definitely man,

Last year I went 11-1 (not sure what happened in bowl) only losing by 3 to Murk in the final seconds of the game.

I took them over and they were very a B overall, with a B- defense. They weren't the strongest. But I had a really good recruiting class so you have a solid foundation coming back.

The problem, I ran a West Virginia offense because Tahj Boyd was a senior with 90 speed and 99 acceleration.

So you will have to change. I would suggest a pro offense. Not enough solid receivers to run spread greatly, but the running backs are solid man. But mostly they are young. They should jump a star in prestige and help your recruiting out tremendously.

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea I lost to Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, was it normal for you to have like 8 turnovers ? Tajh was throwing no where near receivers or it would hit the receiver in the hands and land in the defenders, Buice & Pierre fumbled a few times, I lost 29-28 and came up about .000001 inches short of the game winning field goal, I was lucky to even lead most of the game with all the turnovers. One of the crazier games I've ever played, the defense seems pretty solid, after I got used to it after the first quarter, I really shut them down until their final drive. Boyd had 5 interceptions (3 were no where near a receiver, the other 2 were one's that bounced off the receivers hands)....

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

here are some videos, let me know if you experienced this lol

hit the receiver in the hands

oh dear god

was trying to throw it away and take the intentional grounding

9. Gyrene76

yeah, Boyd's accuracy was his down point. I really couldn't lead receivers much or use precision passing. I had to set the pass up with the run. Running between the tackles and option. Eventually I softened them up. But yeah, accuracy for Boyd sucked.

10. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

well at least I know what to expect from him in East Coast Brawl now, as a freshman week 1 he broke his leg or something, this year he broke his collarbone in week 1, so I'm stuck with a 4 star freshman this year over there. I actually liked the WVU playbook but like you said leading receivers and putting the ball in tight spots is not his strong point (which I had no idea)...when I looked at the defense overall I thought oh boy this is bad, but they play pretty good (it was weird not having DaQuan Bowers). I like Pierre running though, he seems to break a lot of tackles, hes not blazing fast but it's fast enough to be effective. Martavis Bryant is a beast, I only hope he's half that good in RL. I had a chance to look at the recruiting class, you did a badass job, that's insane to have 9/10 commits be ESPNU150 players

11. Gyrene76

Bryant is good man. My receiving core had weak catch ratings which sucked,

but I needed a good recruiting class. And definitely got it. This should set the pace for you man. I'm pulling for the Tigers no doubt.

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

The whole game play is different I find in TF4 than ECB. I haven't put my finger on it yet they are just different.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

To me it seemed like the game speed was a little quicker ?