Xbox on the Fritz

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Gyrene76, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Unfortunately, I can't get my xbox to read my disc anymore. It's extremely frustrating. I don't really have the money to go and buy a new one and on account it's an arcade xbox that I bought 4 years ago I don't think they will replace it.

I will occassionally be on my brother-in-laws, but not enough to be in a league. So I guess I have to resign from all my TSO leagues which is extremely sucky.

I hadn't lost yet in Overdrive with a 26 or 27 game win streak in tact, but looks like no national title now :(

Good luck fellas.

2. Gyrene76

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you'll still be around and can get back in eventually!

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Ahh.... that sucks man. I hope our last week didn't frustrate you and drive you away.

Well, you have been a very strong addition to our league and are welcome back at any time. I'm sure I will be recruiting you for NCAA 12... But, thanks again for all your effort and assistance with the league. If we just had more Gyrene76's....

5. Gyrene76

Thanks man

I didn't leave out of frustration. I had to drop 4th Horseman, Overdrive, RMG, just a lot.

SO bad! I really liked my team and they were getting very very strong. Murray was on pace to be a 95+ as a JR, and my RB would be 95+,

but more importantly my defense was getting good. Georgia is a very solid team, please give them to a good guy :)

Thanks man, help hold this league down!