Xbox on the Fritz

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Unfortunately, I can't get my xbox to read my disc anymore. It's extremely frustrating. I don't really have the money to go and buy a new one and on account it's an arcade xbox that I bought 4 years ago I don't think they will replace it.

I will occassionally be on my brother-in-laws, but not enough to be in a league. So I guess I have to resign from all my TSO leagues which is extremely sucky.

This affects you all because I've been recruiting for SML. I've recruited every week but the current one, so make sure someone can do that for him. Sorry

Good luck fellas.

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

You can recruit online, or at least we hope you can continue to do that

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

smalls is back on thursday. gyrene, thank you for all your help these past weeks, really apprciated and when next years game comes out, you have a spot in the league if you want.

sorry about the xbox too, that sucks

4. Gyrene76

I can do that

Thanks man, i Had to drop all my leagues basically. Freaking sucks man. Thanks guys for letting me in earlier. I had to leave the league because my wife's pregnancy, but found out a week ago she miscarriaged :( Not a great feeling at all.

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Dang brother that sucks about your wife. Thanks for all the help you've been giving me.

6. Gyrene76

thanks man, its no problem.

and i recruited this week from dynasty wire, so you are good until advance.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Josh, really sorry to hear about you and your wife. That's gotta be really disappointing.

8. Gyrene76

Thanks man,

So far I've had to drop all leagues too bringing my time on TSO to an unfortunately abrupt stop.