XBOX ONE & NCAA FOOTBALL 15.....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Jun 8, 2013.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

This is very very premature thinking....but seeing that most of us are back for NCAA 14...I'm guessing NCAA 15 will be on both XBOX 360 & XBOX ONE. My question is where do we plan to play NCAA 15? Are you guys planning on even buying an XBOX ONE?

I will be getting an XBOX ONE...if I can't get the wife to get me it for XMAS...I'll purchase it in April for my BDAY.

Like I said very very premature thinking, but its a slow day & I'm stalling cause I have to clean my bedroom.

Thoughts?

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I honestly don't think NCAA will survive in the current format past 2014. If it does, UT will rule the day and all players will be SUPER generic. The lawsuit is not going the way EA thought it would.

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Xbox One

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

The lawsuit will go away soon enough just because they keep trying doesn't mean they are going to win. if they won they would have million lawsuits coming with all tvs show who loosely base their storylines after(i.e all the crime shows). The dumbest move they made though was using a formation with Tebow's name in it.

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I honestly believe anyone who thinks the lawsuit isn't a legit threat is kidding themselves. Too much money at steak. Too big of a cash cow to take down.

Go look at some of the rules the NCAA has made lately revolving around Manziel. They are scared.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Its already been turned down twice. This is what will happen Ncaa will start putting "these characters are generic football players and are not based on any current or future Ncaa Student Athlete" in the start up load screens. Then Ncaa will start changing numbers and skin tones making life harder for people that do rosters.

7. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Just trolling.....

Some good could come out of this. If NCAA does have to do generic players than the game designers can make all kinds of interesting content with storylines and stuff along the lines of draft storylines in Madden this year. For me, not having "real players" in the game wouldnt ruin it for me, especially if they still built the game loosely along the lines of current power structures and coaching schemes. Besides, if I want I can still rename and edit ratings to reflect real players. Unlike the college basketball games, NCAA football makes a lot of money for EA so I dont see it going away.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

So jumping back to this for a second, any Deuce guys out there considering the PS4 over Xbox?

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I probably won't make a decision until after they come out. Best case scenario, my gf buys ps4, I buy xbox1,the. We get an apart,net. Boom both systems. Other than that I'm on the fence.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

No

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well I have the PS4 preordered and not the Xbox One. More than likely I will have both...

12. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I'm completely up in the air. I'd honestly love to hold off on either system until at least summer '14

• Like Like x 1
  13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I'm getting the one first. Don't like how Sony is treating everyone like dumbasses even though some don't seem bothered by it. The whole we support used games and then saying its up to the 3rd party publisher's.