Xbox One

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Cgreen214, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Will there be a league for 2k14 started up for the ONE?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure how many people will be interested in a league that can only go one season.

3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Damn I didn't even realize it was like that.. prob won't even get it now. Did enough people bite on next gen madden for a league?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Check out Hard Knocks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Told you bud. 2k is ridiculous when it comes to features. So dumb. They make a game with ridiculous gameplay and eat shit on the features. Smh...

6. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

gotta start somewhere.. if 2k only gives us an option to play 1 season, then so be it. right? get a group of guys interested and have at it. after the season is over, if the league wants to run another one, again have at it.

id be interested for the record..

small league? 6 to 8 owners (or whatever)

is it set up like current gen? where you have to play an 82 game season etc?

7. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Im not sure how it is set up bc it will be my first go at a 2k nba game ever, but ill probably still be getting the game regardless because I have to have a sports game at my house. Since I sold my 360 its either that or madden. Madden has been out sooo long now that I will just wait until the next one. So if you are getting NBA 2k for the ONE add me on XBL (THE PRUDENT). Hell ill play a full season even if its just me and you. If more people decide to roll with us then even better.

8. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

From what I'm reading they are going old school leagues mode. It will just be the users in the league no cpu games

• Like Like x 1
  9. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Are you playing yet?

One of my boys is having issues getting a 2nd controller recognized. Wondering if anyone can help.