[XBOX/PS3] New Member: Moogle06

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Moogle06, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Oct 13, 2009
    [XBOX/PS3] New Member: Moogle06

Name: Calvin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Moogle06 (Ps3), Capincrunchem(Xbox)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Most evenings after 6pm central, but it depends on what i have going on for school.
    Favorite Teams:Indianapolis Colts and the Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:From G-Unit5281

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    I've played in a couple of Madden leagues over the years and am currently in the Joystick jocks madden league over at sportsnation. Otherwise all the other leagues in the past that I have been in have been ran through leaguedaddy.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing games for about 13 years now. Been playing online for about 9 or 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would describe myself as a Sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like I will fit in well even though there is a bit of an age gap. At the end of the day it just comes down to having a fun and enjoyable game with another person.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules have no problems with any of them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm currently in my third year of college and I enjoy watching and playing football. I like to hang out with friends and play the occasional game of tennis as well.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I believe that the only leagues that I would be able to join are the Madden leagues since I do not own any other major sports games.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    Hey moogle... since your on both platforms, you have more options... i know the OMFL is trying to fill up to 32 owners.. i would start there, but go ahead and get your name on the waiting list of the other leagues too so you can get going as soon as possible.