1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

XBox Return Protocol.

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Blaza, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

XBox Return Protocol.

Here is my issue---Lately after about 10 minutes of playing, my Xbox will fuck up and cause my screen to get a greenish tint. I've been told that this is a precursor to RROD, so I called up Xbox and will be sending it in this weekend.

My question--what is the protocol for buying a returning Xbox's? I want to buy one while mine is out of commission, but want to make sure I will be able to return it without a problem. Anyone have experience with this and if so, what store?

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I did it at gamestop once.......I bought it and returned it in 2 days and the guy gave me a full refund............if not I was fine with him giving me store credit as I would use it eventually.

Unfortunately you need 2 of these boxes b/c it seems inevitable that one will break eventually.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Meh, no way I'm buying TWO of these pieces of shit (hardware wise). If it weren't for XBL I would've ran over my xbox 2 or 3 years ago.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

most people go to walmart as they have a pretty lienient(sp?) return policy i hear...