XBox Return Protocol.

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Blaza, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

XBox Return Protocol.

Here is my issue---Lately after about 10 minutes of playing, my Xbox will fuck up and cause my screen to get a greenish tint. I've been told that this is a precursor to RROD, so I called up Xbox and will be sending it in this weekend.

My question--what is the protocol for buying a returning Xbox's? I want to buy one while mine is out of commission, but want to make sure I will be able to return it without a problem. Anyone have experience with this and if so, what store?

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I did it at gamestop once.......I bought it and returned it in 2 days and the guy gave me a full refund............if not I was fine with him giving me store credit as I would use it eventually.

Unfortunately you need 2 of these boxes b/c it seems inevitable that one will break eventually.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Meh, no way I'm buying TWO of these pieces of shit (hardware wise). If it weren't for XBL I would've ran over my xbox 2 or 3 years ago.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

most people go to walmart as they have a pretty lienient(sp?) return policy i hear...