XFN Admins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Jan 3, 2011.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

OK, I assigned Nate, Dave and Win as admins on the XFN site. I can assign others as well if necessary...

The next time the three of you log in, you should see another option across the top navigation called "Admin". Under that, there is a link to "Update Stats". Click that and it will bring you to a screen asking for your EA login information. Enter that in and scroll to the bottom for your update options. Click on "Update Rosters" to sync the rosters from the online franchise to the site. Click on the current week number to update the scores for that week.

Let me know if (A) you have any questions or (B) if I should add anyone else as an admin.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Sounds great man. I want to talk with you in AIM when we both are on

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I updated rosters this afternoon while at work. Dave, this will help your FA list immensely especially if between you and I we can stay on top of it as FAs are signed. Also, as games are completed we can hop in and update real quick and get it done.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yeah, I'm always watching the score boards, so I plan to update it after every game is done. I actually haven't even looked at the FA list on xfn yet, I've just been updating the list as we go, but doing it that way I may have missed a few