(Y1) Bowl Season News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y1) Bowl Season News/Updates

Post your updates/scores here!

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami finishes the season 11-2 with a 34-3 route of Mississippi State in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Miami will finish in the Top 10 and look to build on the momentum of finishing strong next year and make a run at the ACC and National Championships.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma pounds West Virginia 38-7 in Tempe to take revenge for the 2008 Fiesta Bowl matchup of the same teams

DeMarco Murray sticks up a middle finger to Heisman voters by rushing for 217 and three scores

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina wins a wild and crazy Capital One Bowl that featured 7 turnovers. The 52-35 victory over Michigan State gives the Gamecocks 12 wins, two more than the previous school record of 10.

5. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Ole Miss 21-13 in what was a really good game

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC wins the 2010 National Championship by dominating Boise St. 34-14. If only there was a plus 1 game for what should have been the national championship. UNC's 1st and 2nd string QB were out injured for this game. Braden Hansen showed up and showed out in a big way! Back up HB White, was voted player of the game.

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

UGA beats TCU 34-8 could uga be preseason #1?

(cpu died from power outage so gonna use my laptop and get my summary up as soon as i can)

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland falls in a heartbreaker 17-20

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

the Colorado Buffaloes are going to be at the mercy of the sim gods. During a true back and forth matchup against Stanford my girl leaves the room im playing in and turns off the light switch thus shutting down my whole system.

***i was losing 17-14 in the 3rd quarter when this happened. i know we cannot replay games and even if i was allowed to im not available tonight so im just hoping my lower rated team can pull off an upset without me now! sorry guys.

10. Iron Mickey

ahh damn that sucks...

but what the hell is a light switch doin also controlling the power to your PS3? LMAO....

Is that how you guys wire shit up in the debt-ridden state of California...lol

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i got a good laugh from that post. so check this out....

I usually play downstairs with my bigger TV and surround sound but since I started up my hauppauge pvr again I went back upstairs to play my game. It's funny how things work sometimes. In fact if I would have remembered to bring my college back downstairs after me and Tuco played I wouldnt have had that issue b/c I wouldn't have been in that room. (n)

12. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama avenges their loss to Utah two season ago with a 35-3 drubbing in New Orleans.

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Damn you all!!!! Why the terps had to be the only team lose a bowl

14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

dont worry i was losing my game when it got cut off and i highly doubt my team will win a sim game without me.

15. Iron Mickey

we should be advanced to the offseason