(Y1) Recruiting Home

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChildPlease9, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Recruiting Restrictions
    For NCAA 12, we are instituting a new system for restricting user recruiting classes. Five-star recruits will be capped based on current team prestige. Six-star programs may sign only four five-star recruits, five-star programs may sign only five five-star recruits, four-star programs may sign only six five-star recruits, and so forth. Furthermore, the sum of four-star and five-star recruits may never exceed twelve.

For example, if you are a six-star program, you may sign up to four five-star players. If you sign the maximum of four, your four-star recruits are capped at eight. However, if you sign zero five-star recruits, you may sign up to twelve four-star players.

Three-star recruits and lower are not capped, as long as you stay within your scholarship allotment. As a reminder, one-star recruits do not count towards scholarship limits.

Penalties:
    • First Offense: All players causing the user to go over the violated restriction must be cut. Each player cut will result in the loss of two scholarships for the following season.
    • Second Offense: In addition to the penalties outlined for first-time offenders, the user will also lose access to all players in the SPARQ 100 for the following season.
    • Third Offense: In addition to the aforementioned penalties, the user will face a serious discussion with the commissioner and the board about your inability to abide by rules in order to come up with a solution to the problem.

Note: Current program prestige levels must be reported by each user at the start of every season.

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

-BERTA'S BYU ANNOUNCES FIRST COMMITMENT-

Untitled.png

-COACH'S THOUGHTS-
    Adam Bean is just an all-around solid quarterback. He has the size of an elite guy, and his arm is adequate enough to be successful on this level. He's not the type of guy to make an immediate impact, but he is going to redshirt and learn the game for a few years before we look for him to compete for the starting spot. He's got a great guy to learn from in Jake Heaps, and we see no need to rush him along. He is a depth guy, and he will have the opportunity to progress into a starter's role in his fourth year on campus.​

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Class is shaping up nicely. Took the lead on Oregon for #1 WR. Don't plan on looking back. Might want to just back off ChaoticUT cause it's my pipeline ;) I'm locked in several recruiting battles. Several with TCU, which is good because i can neg recruit them like crazy!!! We've got some studs. Really looking to upgrade our back 4, and hopefully a headliner at LB. Overall, were looking for a top 5 class when it's all said and done. Can't WAIT to see how this all shapes up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

recruits.png

so far, thru week 4, lookin good

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

UCLA's first recruit in Coach Maij's regime is CB Kenyon Handy. Handy is a big, physical corner that loves to get in your face. Handy has great speed, good man skills and elite press ability. Handy fits Coach Maij's scheme at corner perfectly, and will sit his first year to learn under all conference corners Sheldon Price and Aaron Hester barring a jump to the NFL by either.

GO Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

First signing of the year and he was a doozie!

[​IMG]

10. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Big, Big Boy.

11. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Hey Ford, can you lay off McFadden? BYU actually needs him you greedy little punk...

12. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Been rough sledding for the Volunteers so far as they are getting beat out for recruits by no name schools left and right.

13. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

Brown announced his commitment to UCLA, while the Bruins are on the road in Tucson. Brown will redshirt his first year in Westwood to put on a little more weight, look for Brown to be in the mix for playing time afterwards.

14. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

My :doodie:'s updated

15. Joe_THEDREAM

This is where i question EA, this dude is 6'6" 236 and has D strength? hmmm.

16. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

He doesn't like to lift, it's god-given... he's the next Boobie Myles

17. Joe_THEDREAM

Or john clay.

18. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

capp34 's Notre Dame & csboiler05 's Oregon teams are cleaning up after taking criticism from Joe_THEDREAM 's alleged all-star recruiting staff... huge week for the Irish and Ducks

19. Joe_THEDREAM

We'll see. I've got a lot of high profile guys coming in this week. Anything less than #1 recruiting class will be a disappointment. Maybe this recent loss of uagrad90 will slow the tide down on the recruiting trail. TCU's been on a roll also, i've lost two guys to them. Def could of used them too.

20. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Joe_THEDREAM, I just wish I found away to get the huge WR that you have as a soft verbal, I threw the kitchen sink at him, and he still wasn't biting, if only he wasn't living in the midwest.

21. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Just hammered the horny frogs for ya Joe

22. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

with only 10 spots open it is not realistic for me to have the #1 class but I will have 10 SOLID guys.

23. Joe_THEDREAM

You've got another 6'5" WR coming from Cali i see your leading for. I don't feel bad for you! :p

24. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]

Has been missing from midwest recruiting. Maybe they are focused more nationally like the spartans claim they are! (y)

25. Joe_THEDREAM

You look solid so far, but are the home town fans going to be upset there are no alabama kids?

[​IMG]