(Y1) Week 12 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Week 12 is up

2. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Another great game, I'm not sure how USC is 3-8 on the year, but they are. Their running back ate me up on a couple of big runs where my LBs and Safties decided to stand still for 5 secs and then run right into the blockers. In any case it was a big win for the program, and we have OSU in the season finale (hopefully I get a sim win, or I get back in time on Sunday to play the game).

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

UCLA clinches South Division

[​IMG]

CU packed it in early, as the Bruin defense would score 2tds and a safety, along with 10 sacks. The UCLA running attack took over offensively with 273 yards in the game. The future of the Bruin rushing attack was on display as RS-Freshman Jordan James rushed for a team high 142 yards and 3 tds. With the win the Bruins grabbed a berth in the inaugural Pac-12 championship game.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas defeats Miss State 27-17 at home. The Razorbacks came out and played a little flat still licking their wounds from the Tenn loss but were able to put away the Bulldogs. Now the Hogs will start preparation for the Battle for the Boot against coach ford and the LSU Tigers.

--The highlights froze again so i couldnt provide vids or stats.--

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

The Cougars head to Hawaii two weeks early to do some mission work before preparing for the Warriors.

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

MICHIGAN BEATS NEBRASKA IN NEB DEBUT IN THE BIG HOUSE​

Nebraska did everything possible to get their #2 RB the ball and that kid was fast. If he wasn't carrying it, they were throwing it to him. Outsider of him, they sucked. I keyed him, and slanted to his side and played my safety 2x covering him almost every play. Their QB can't throw worth shiat. Overall i wasn't happy with our offensive performance, again. We really aren't good on O. If my receivers can't burn you deep, then were going to struggle, bottom line. Denard got knocked out of the game again. I only expect him for a half at this point. Gardners a fine back up so it really doesn't matter.​

Has anyone noticed when your QB is exhausted he throws like shit? Denard misses guys by 10 yards when he's red.​

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

My QB misses guys by 10 yards regularly. Mormons are awful.

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well I played my game and beat ARMY 30-0 in a nicely played game only problem was the game froze on exit....I sent Sabo a pic (i take before a exit every game, what a shame we have to do that) of the score. Super simmed a win 50-17 and it froze on encoding the highlight i had saved from the game i played lol.......anyway the score is posted I won.....bama is next......WAR EAGLE...

10. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Florida State wins against rival Virginia to keep the Jefferson-Eppes Trophy in Tallahassee for another year. The 'Noles owned the game from the start winning every facet of the game. The defense let up the only score with :07 seconds left in the game and you could tell by the effort the 'Noles were extremely disappointed in giving up the score. Florida State takes on in-state rival Florida Gators next week in a battle of bragging rights and one for the Florida recruiting wars.

UV1.JPG UV2.JPG UV3.JPG UV4a.JPG UV4b.JPG

11. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Alabama cruises past San Jose State
    Starts preparing for #1 Ranked Auburn

video placeholder​

12. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

36 hour warning

13. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]

THe Fight Irish use an explosive final quarter to tame BC. Game froze during uploading the highlights.

14. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Tennessee won big over Vandy in arguably my best game passing in '12.... of course that didnt save. Got the wandering screen at the end of the game. It was a damn shame... Bray was at like 85% completion with like 450+ and 4 scores. I got a 49-32 sim win where I had to step in a couple times because apparently Vandy could be us in a straight up sim. The Vols close out against Kentucky next week and will be headed to Atlanta to represent the East at the end of the season.

15. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Iowa Holds Off Purdue to Secure 8-3 Record

James Vandenberg completed only 9 passes, but 3 of them would be for touchdowns as the Hawkeyes held off the Boildermakers by a score of 29-22. Marcus Coker rushed again for over 100 yards as he has a chance to break 1500 yards for the season in the Hawkeyes upcoming game against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Iowa has struggled this year, but Coach E has said he plans a change of schemes next year on offense in hopes of a better season during his 2nd year at the helm.