(Y1) Week 13 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lets knock these final weeks out quick

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Another bye.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Tigers Dominate Crimson Tide

Good game Fred and best of luck to him in the SEC title game and the bcs game if he makes it.

7. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Good lord were you recording that in the middle of a tornado???

• Like Like x 1
  8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Iowa loses Heartbreaker to Nebraska

Man this was a brutal game, just couldn't seem to make a play when needed, and not having McNutt really hurt us. A couple dropped passes on our last drive eventually sealed the deal. Coker had another big game, surpassing the 1500 yard mark on the season with a couple of scores. WR Don Shumpert returned his 2nd kickoff of the year as he hopes to win the Best Returner Award. Anyways, the score was Nebraska 28 Iowa 24, we finish with an 8-4 reord. Meh

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LOL no i have a AC unit right there next to it and it was on .....i did not even watch the video after i recorded it either so i just noticed muahahua i am an idiot

10. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Florida State pulls out the win at "Da' Swamp" after trailing for most of the game. The 'Noles take the lead with a little over a minute with a pick 6 by CB Mike Harris.

UF.JPG UF1.JPG UF2.JPG UF3a.JPG UF3b.JPG

11. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]

In the Final game of the season the Fighting Irish pulls out a victory over Stanford. I felt like the cpu was trying to take the game away from me with the BS holding calls while my are being tackled. Nevertheless we were able to pull out victory and climb to #13 in the BCS. Hopefully I can redeem myself and pick up a user game victory since I drop 2 earlier in the year. Oh and of course the game froze at the highlights.

12. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

1.jpg
    2.jpg

The Ducks end the regular season with an impressive win against their rivals the Beavers from Oregon State. Once again the Ducks Defense proved to be too much for the Beavers, and they just couldn't get any penetration in the run game, or get into any rhythm in the passing game, and in the end the team with the "O" on their helmets came out victorious.

Highlights included LaMichael James busting a tackle (see pick above) and going 74 yards to the house.