(Y1) Week 15 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Only 4 games this week so we will advance tonight.

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Rams win 31-15, securing a conference championship. Nwoke once again led the charge with 146 yards on 29 carries. Entering the game at #22, Coach Berta and Colorado State anxiously await their bowl bid, hoping to enter the top 15 by season's end.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State likely done for the season. Red Wolves fall to Troy 35-28 in the snow bowl.
    Good game uagrad

4. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Sim Game

5. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

FAU destroys ULL, (I think it was 41-10) sorry hitting the road, posting this from my phone.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Win Shoot Out Against Arkansas State
    Wins Sun Belt Conference

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Troy headed to Jonesboro to face the Coach Sabo and his Arkansas State Red Wolves with the Sun Belt Conference title on the line. With a win the Trojans could wrap up the Sun Belt title but a lose would create a 3 way tie between Troy, Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State. Coach UA knew this would not be an easy game and his fears became reality when the Red Wolves struck quickly on a 59 yard TD run. But the Trojans were able to respond and they countered with a 60 yard run and set the tone for the game. Troy took the lead late in the 1st only to see Arkansas State storm right back to tie the game. The teams traded TD's one more time to go into the half tied at 21-21. Troy retook the lead early in the 3rd qtr after which the two teams defenses decided to start playing a little. After trading punts the Red Wolves pinned the Trojans at their own 9 yard line late in the 3rd qtr. In what was possibly the game changing play came on first down at the 9 yard line. The plan to try and punch it out and get a little breathing room quickly changed as Southward took a dive and raced 91 yards to extend the Trojans lead to 14 at 35-21. The Trojans held on against a late Red Wolves rally and earned a hard fought 35-28 win and also wrapped up the Sun Belt Title.

Great game by Sabo. I could not do anything with his rushing offense. My only hope was to out score him.