(Y1) Week 2 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by King_CEPS_11, Jul 21, 2010.

1. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

(Y1) Week 2 News/Updates

South Carolina wins a wild one in at home against Georgia. The Bulldogs were able to rip off a few big runs, but the South Carolina defense did a good job of not allowing too many big plays which was their goal after watching the film from last week. The offense made enough plays and didn't make too many mistakes to lose them the game. At the end of the game Georgia was driving to tie the game at 17 but on second down had to use their last timeout with 18 seconds left. Then on third down the Bulldogs set up their field goal with a run but out of timeouts they were unable to get their field goal team on the field and was forced to throw a pass that fell incomplete. South Carolina would hold on to win 17-14 and improve to 2-0 on the season.

Great game bama and the Bulldogs. Good luck the rest of the season.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Are the Canes for Real!?!?
    It appears so as they return to South Beach after beating #2 Ohio State 27-3 in Columbus! Leonard Hankerson caught 5 passes for 166 yards and 2 touchdowns to lead the Hurricanes. Miami finally surrendered some points after almost 6 1/2 quarters, but have yet to allow an opponent into the end zone. Miami is 2-0, will surely be ranked in the Top 10 and will head to Boulder, Colorado next week to face an upstart Colorado team in a trap game.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Glad to see the game film helped ya King! Thanks for the props, I am quite surprised of the outcome of this game considering I just played Bama. Just because he has a more talented team ATM. But looks like you minimized mistakes, and hung around. From the game details, looks like you kept Green in check. Congrats, I want to see how Bama's Bulldogs bounce back.

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Admiral Ackbar does not like the Colorado game on your schedule

[​IMG]

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Lol

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Thanks and honestly I was surprised I won too lol. But I feel very comfortable with the South Carolina's playbook and my team which is huge for me and that game film really did help my defense. The biggest thing I saw from watching your game was that the first half it was a close low scoring game, but in the second half he ripped off a few huge plays and opened it up, so that was my game plan to keep the big plays to a minimum and hopefully he made enough mistakes to keep me in it. I definitely think Georgia will bounce back, I would say he probably out played me all-in-all, but it just seemed to be my day.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland gets one in the Win colum 45-21. They struggled early against the no huddle offense of Mid Tenn State but found a way to rebound. Coach was able to put in the 2nd Team guys the entire 4th Qtr

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma gets their second straight shutout with a 20-0 win over Florida State. The Sooners build a 17-0 halftime lead and play it conservative in the second half to get the non-conference win. Next up is Air Force and a chance to revive Coach Tuco's disdain for the fleXbox One offense.

9. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

clemson gets there first win of the season beating troy 30-10. There 1st half performance allowed the 2nd string to get some playing time through the whole 2nd half