(Y1) Week 4 SportsCenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChildPlease9, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Testing the Mettle

Crimson Tide look forward to opening SEC play against #14 Arkansas.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Iowa won 31-24 against Pittsburgh (1-1).
    This week, the Hawkeyes will host BYU (3-0).

=============== #25 Michigan Wolverines (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 32-29 against San Diego State (2-1).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to Auburn to face the #9 Auburn Tigers (3-0).

=============== #10 LSU Tigers (2-1) ===============
    Last week, LSU won 59-7 against Mississippi State (1-2).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Morgantown to face the #21 West Virginia Mountaineers (3-0).

=============== BYU Cougars (3-0) ===============
    Last week, BYU won 14-13 against Utah (1-2).
    This week, the Cougars travel to Iowa City to face the Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0).

=============== UCLA Bruins (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Bruins were idle.
    This week, the Bruins travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Kenyon Handy has committed to UCLA

=============== #2 Oregon Ducks (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 38-14 against Indiana (2-1).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Tucson to face the #23 Arizona Wildcats (2-0).

=============== #1 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 14-10 against Penn State (2-1).
    This week, the Crimson Tide will host #14 Arkansas (3-0).

=============== #9 Auburn Tigers (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Auburn won 48-10 against Clemson (2-1).
    This week, the Tigers will host #25 Michigan (3-0).

=============== #7 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Seminoles were idle.
    This week, the Seminoles travel to Clemson to face the Clemson Tigers (2-1).

=============== Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Tennessee lost 38-31 against Florida (3-0).
    This week, the Volunteers are idle.

=============== #14 Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas won 16-14 against Troy (0-2).
    This week, the Razorbacks travel to Tuscaloosa to face the #1 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0).

=============== #24 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 17-0 against Michigan State (2-1).
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Pittsburgh to face the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1).

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

#1 Alabama Holds Off #14 Arkansas in SEC Opener

The #1 ranked Crimson Tide welcomed Coach Sabo and his 14th ranked Arkansas Razorbacks to Tuscaloosa's Bryant Denny Stadium in the SEC Opener for both teams. In a game played during a steady drizzle the Crimson Tide and Razorbacks went toe to toe in the first half and entered the locker room at the half with Alabama leading 13-3. The turning point of the game came midway thru the 2nd Qtr when Coach Sabo guided the Razorbacks to the Alabama 1 yard line trailing 6-0. After three failed attempts to punch it in the Razorbacks kicked the FG to pull within 6-3 but that gave the Crimson Tide the boost they needed. In the 2nd half the Crimson Tide outscored Arkansas 17-7 and pulled away for a 30-10 SEC West win over Arkansas.

It was a great game by Sabo and I believe he made the right move leaving Oklahoma and returning to the SEC and Arkansas. I look forward to many more great SEC West battle with Coach Sabo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great summary uagrad90
    The Tide just over powered us to victory. See ya next year in Fayettville ;)

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

BYU knocks off Iowa 45-38 in a thriller. I'll try to get some highlights somehow, since we (of course) got a transfer failed.​

8. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Played and won my game but got transfer failed and game didnt register, this is the third week in a row my results have not saved it even happened in my user game. Im not replaying again so you can sim my game.

9. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Fred beat me, again. Couldn't stop him early, did a better job later. Got no offensive points. Lost 20-14 i believe. Had some opportunities to score, just missed on the execution.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 14 08.34.gif
    Once again me a Joe battled it out in a great game. We had a freeze and had to restart but his 1st legit score was on the 1st play from scrimmage. It was throwing a screen to the WR his DE picked it and took it to the house. I then drove down the field to score and a pass over the middle to my WR Carr. On a not sure how I got back down the field but I got me a FG with 2 min left. I got the ball back after a 3 and out and called a time out so he would have to punt and it paid off. I ran a nice little hurry up and managed to score again right before half taking a 10 point lead to the locker room. In the 3rd I got lucky he had a mess up fake punt and I got the ball and managed just a FG out of the good field position. In the 4th I throw a HB screen while my QB is getting blasted and Joe takes a pick to the house again making it a 6 point game. My D stepped up and played well the rest of the game preventing a score.

Playing agains Denard I was proud of not giving up a offensive TD.

GG Joe see ya next year in the Big House.

11. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

A game of big plays as UCLA puts 52 on Oregon State. Bruin QB Kevin Prince would throw for 3tds and HB Jonathan Franklin added 72yds on the ground to keep the Beavers defense honest. Redshirt HB Jordan James would add another dimension to the Bruin offense using his speed in the Option and Screen game totaling 130yds on the day. Coach Maij's defense would score 21 consective points to open the second half (2 fum return td, pick 6), to build the Bruin lead but would suffer a let down allowing the Beavers to get back in the game. Next Week the Bruins head to "The Farm" paying a visit to All-World QB Andrew Luck and the Stanford Cardinal.

Bruin Game Stats
    K. Prince 13-23 277yds 3tds
    J. Franklin 20car 72yds
    R. Marvray 3rec 76yds 1td
    N. Chandler 4tkls 2sacks

Coach Maij's Thoughts after the game:
    " We should have not allowed 35pts, really not liking the big plays in the run game that we gave up, tackling is a desire and I'm not seeing that from some guys on the defense. Stanford is a good team and if that defense in the 4th at OSU, shows we will be team giving up 50."

12. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

36 hour Warning

13. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

Duck Logo.jpg

1.jpg
    The ducks went into the desert and came back with a victory in a game that wasn't even as close as the score indicated. The Ducks took an early 7-0 lead on a 16 yard TD pass from Darron Thomas to TE David Paulson. In the 2nd quarter the Ducks would go on to outscore the Wildcats, 21-3, on an 8 Yd TD catch from Josh Huff, followed by a Kenjon Barner TD run (James was out a Qrt with an ankle sprain), and finaly right before halftime Huff would be his man and go 80 yds for a TD. In the 4th Qrt with the game in hand Kenjon Barner would take a jet sweep 64 yards to the house reading his lead blocking perfectly.

Thomas was 13 of 21 for 260 3TDs, 0 INTS
    Barner 7 carries 83 yards and 2 TDs
    Huff 5 catches 140 yds 2 TDs

14. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

FSU wins over Clemson in yet another simmed game...I'll put up a more in depth summary after I cool down.

Clemson1.JPG Clemson2a.JPG Clemson2b.JPG