(Y1) Week 6 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Match ups coming soon

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State takes out Western Kentucky to open up Sun Belt play 42-31. Wil post stats tomorrow. Take a look at the highlights I got saved. The uploading of highlights went stale at highligjt 4. After I rebooted I still have the highlights so if theyre not on the wire check out my easportsworld page cause I selected to upload all of them there.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ok for some reason i cant pull up any stats off of the wire. Also for some reason the 4th video always locks up the uploading process. Here are two of the highlights from my game. I will continue to keep trying to upload the videos because i had some great plays i wanted you guys to see.

4. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

How'd you pull the videos with the 4th one getting stuck? My 3rd one gets stuck every time, and then there's no post to DW.

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Win Streak moves to 5 games as SDSU tackle their 2nd school in a row from the state of Michigan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

CMU over NIU in a nailbiter.​
    31-27​
    Game was back and forth. Game ball went to Cody Wilson, 200+ yards receiving with 3 TDs. In typical EA fashion NIU had an all out blitz against my streaking WRs with only 30 seconds or so left in the game, and i was down by 3. Wilson catches the ball, wide open, go ahead TD. Just ridiculous. Every year this game has issues. It's pathetic.​

My highlights didn't load. I had a screen and video where LITERALLY all 11 of my guys got pancaked, one even twice, on a option play. The CPU run blocking needs to be turned down.​

9. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Southern Miss 49 - Rice 38
    Golden Eagles make 2nd half comeback

HATTIESBURGS, MS (AP) -- Southern Miss went in half down 21-35, something they are not accustomed to this year. Rice's Sam McGuffie was back in youtube/high school form as he rushed for 100+ yards + 3 scores in the first half on like 5 carries, and was playing absolutely lights out. The 2nd half was completely night and day. Not only did Rice's offense begin to sputter, McGuffie was completely left out of it in the 2nd half. So Miss began to tighten up on defense and would bend but not break several times in the 3rd and 4th quarter. All in all, the Golden Eagles would go on a 28-3 run in the 2nd half securing the victory.

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Well even if the game locks up or freezes as long as you have exited the game you still have your highlights saved to your hard drive. Just go in and find the highlights from that particular game and hit X. It will then upload them to your easportsworld profile page. Then just take and download and upload it to youtube.

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

We will be advancing tonight after maij and ford play their game. I think its scheduled for pretty late but ill be up.

12. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

After a missed onside kick, I blitzes the house, and for some reason they decideed to pass and threw a pick right to my FS, if they run the ball there they win!

13. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Yet another game where it fails to create a story on DW after freezing uploading highlights... Rams win 24-17 vs SJSU. Greenwood returns a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns. Nwoku was solid yet again.

[​IMG]

14. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Ruston, LA -

In an ugly game of two terrible looking offenses, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs looked as if they were down for the count. Neither one of the two offenses could get anything going, and the Dogs held a 14-10 lead with just over 2 minutes to go. However, Hawaii would strike for a touchdown with just over a minute and a half to go to put the Warriors up by 3. Two plays later, Hakmi would throw a 74 yard strike to Paige to put Louisiana Tech up by 3. Hawaii would drive down the field, but eventually threw an interception sealing the deal for a Bulldog win. Louisiana Tech will take on Idaho in a huge conference matchup next week. The final score today in Ruston was:

Louisiana Tech 21
    Hawaii 17

The Bulldogs now sit 2-3 on the season as the hot seat begins to get a bit cooler for Coach E for the time being.

15. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Two In a Row for the Trojans

[​IMG]

Troy entered their game against in-state rival UAB looking to continue their new found winning ways. After playing a scoreless first half the Trojans scored on the last play of the first half when they elected to kick a 17 yard FG on 4th down. Early in the 3rd qtr UAB grab the lead but Troy responded quickly and reclaimed the lead and held on for the 17-14 win. Just noticed that the score and the scoring summaries do not add up. The final was 17-14.

16. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I can't express enough how demoralized I feel after this weeks game losing to Old Miss 38-35. Every game I have played verses the cpu this year has been very close, I know the score in some look worse than they where...The Cal game was OT, the Nebraska Game I was down by 1 with less than a min left and they scored on a long run to make the game look worse. Anyway I am 0-5 and I feel I have been screwed by EA in 3 of the games. So here is this weeks tears form coach limbo.

ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 26 12.03.gif

Look at the end of the 1st Half....MUAHAHAHAHAHA when they scored with .36 left it was on a bomb and he was covered by 2 men and the hail marry at the end the guy was glue covered and made the catch any way.

End of the game I scored to go ahead with 57 sec left. While running down the field i started to head for the sidelines or just dive at the 5 yard line or so because I knew they was going to do some crazy crap like they had been doing all game and the cpu has been doing to me all year. But in all my wisdom I was like nah not this time. I will play pass D ect, ect. WRONG. they drive right down in 40 sec and score. I was not playing prevent D or any crap like that I was playing cover 2 man with predict pass on. Super CPU NINJAS win again.

Look at from the end of the 2nd half on every time i scored they scored ASAP to retake the lead... most times in 2 or 3 plays.

Any how I am ending the rant and yes I am being a cry baby and yes I hate to lose. In all honesty this game should not have been close they had one legit drive all the others where some freak catch crap. I just feel that playing with even teams I will lose 90% of the time and I know I am a better player than that. Only chance to win is against a over matched team and then it will be iffy... it's official I probly be better off sim'n them least i might have a chance of winning.

17. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

18. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Sim game