(Y1) Week 7 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y1) Week 7 News/Updates

Post your game results here. Make sure your summaries are caught up.

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

UGa almost gets upset an embarassed as Vandy is up 28-3 in the 2nd QTR...but UGA rides its HB duo and gets a win 52-28...if vandy was a good team or had a better defense they would of won...they shut me down in the first qtr and ran an amazing balanced offense all game

3. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn's undefeated season is over after a 49-42 loss to Arkansas. It was ridiculous what happened in this game. My OL was complete garbage allowing 8 sacks. What really pissed me off, was when Arkansas was up by 14 points they would go for in on 4th & 6 from the 50 yard line. This happened twice. But hey, shit happens.

And please look at the TD run from WR Greg Childs, 82 yard reserve and breaks 5 tackles along the way.

4. Iron Mickey

The sliders have nothing to do with the 4th & 6.

Did you know I bumped up the CPU defense since last week?

Bama said they were tough but felt right for his game with Vandy. I went with (on defense) with what Saturday Heroes is using. The rest pretty much stayed the same.

As far as the score is concerned between Aub/Ark....looks about right. In all seriousness, not being a jackass.

We will know more as guys play, I will get a does of Texas Tech tonight. I am sure it will be a much better challenge than what I have gotten so far this year from CPU opponents.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

WOOOOOO PIIIIIGGGG SOOOIEEEE

YES im being a jackass lol....jk bro tough loss

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Nebraska knocks off Texass 41-24. They took the lead in the first quarter, but after that i just blew them out of the water!!

7. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

NC State takes out 3 weeks of frustration on ECU, winning 27-7.

8. Iron Mickey

alright!!! congrats wreck'em! the wolfpack is back

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL looking more at SH sliders and results why not take the whole set? I dunno im starting to see that besides a cpu horrid offense here, its time to actually adjust user sliders because we can THINK which will always give us the advantage over CPU. the inflated stats dont lie.

10. Iron Mickey

are you talkin bout the User sliders or the CPU sliders for SH? You talk about both and I am confused

11. Iron Mickey

speakin of which...i am bout to play

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

USER SIDE AND CPU SIDE

13. Iron Mickey

OSU defeats Texas Tech 24-14

I was very please with the new version of (CPU defensive) sliders. Texas Tech played me tough, especially early. I made some nice real passing reads and played good solid D. If you make poor reads, and dont mix it up on defense. You will have a hard time winning. Especially against a team near your overall.

Nice to play a real competive game versus a solid team unlike i had with Texas A&M the week before. Obviously it's early and only one game, but lookin much better.

14. Dean

Dean Walk On

Sliders were fine. It was hard but fair. CPU pass rush was ridiculous, maybe it was me but 8 sacks was over the top. I like a challenge and I got one.

15. Iron Mickey

Thats what i figured Dean. Sounds like one of those games. I didnt have a huge issue with sacks, I think I gave one up.

Good thing though you thought it was tough...but fair. At least when it's suppose to be...ie: Ark vs Aub.

Thats the response me and hack both are seeing between our guys in CoC & SH. At least on the CPU defense.

16. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

only 3 user vs cpu games left then we get to the big week 8. #2 NEB vs Ok St, and #5UNC vs #3 Mia, will help shape the NC picture even more

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Alabama comes back with a vengeance against Ole Miss and wins 35-7.

18. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Sooners blast Iowa State 41-3
    Murray goes for 175

19. jca312

jca312 Walk On

#3 Miami will be undefeated next week when they face the Tar Heels. The Hurricanes beat Duke 44-21, but Jacory Harris threw 3 more interceptions, giving him 8 in the last 2 games, something that has to be resolved before next week's showdown.

20. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC defeats Virginia in the South's oldest rivalry, 35-16. UNC now takes their show south to Miami for a much anticipated wee 8 battle with "Da U". JCA, this is what we've been waiting for.

21. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Colorado is 2 games over .500 and undefeated in conference play (2-0) as they hold on to beat Baylor 28-21.

22. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

What is up with the fucking highlight uploading?! I always have trouble getting this shit to upload. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? I have only been able to get one photo to upload from the Ole Miss game. FML.