(Y1) Week 9 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Good luck guys

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Have to go to bed bc i have to drive to a wedding in 6 hours, but here goes a short recap.

With 6:56 to go in the 2nd quarter, Utah State went up 21-3 and on their next drive would take it inside the Louisiana Tech 5. Had they scored, that may have been the game, but on a 4th and goal, the Bulldog D stepped up and stopped them. The next 3 quarters would be beautiful football for Tech who went on a 42-3 run to win the game 45-28. A huge play was a 91 yard interception return for a TD when Utah State was looking ti take the lead late in the 4th. The 'Dogs take on San Jose State next week in hopes of going over .500 for the first time this year.

La Tech - 45
    Utah State - 28

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State moves to 4-3 on the year with a win over FIU 49-35. Stats and details coming soon.

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Another bye week for SDSU and coach capp hit the recruiting trail to a few high school games.

5. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

ULM1.JPG ULM2.JPG ULM3.JPG
    The Mean Green earn their 2nd win of the season against Sun Belt Conference Foe UL-Monroe in an outrageous shootout. The Mean Green take on Sun Belt Conference rival Arkansas State Red Wolves next!

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Spend the Week 9 Bye Trying to Figure out What Went Wrong vs ULM

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Fresno Losses once again 42-35 on a last min CPU ninja drive down the feild to score with 40 sec left in the game, unbeleivable. It was just one of those games form the jump I new I was going to lose no matter what I did because right off the bat I could not stop them. I blew up plays in the back field and they turned them into 8 and 9 yard gains. If i ever did get them to 3rd down Bret Farve suited up and ran on the field incognito to work his magic. The CPU toys with you to give you false hope then drives th dagger in your heart and spits in your face and calls you a weak B@#!@ muauhahaha. Fresno 2-6 and head coach limbo might not make it to the end of his 1st season before getting the axe. Who knew Bo Jackson played for Nevada??? oh no its no Bo jackson it was some dude named Mark Lampford that ran 20x for 200+ and 3 TDs.

10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Fred that was classic :D. You had the people in the cubicles next to me wondering what I was laughing at. But I feel your pain