(Y10) Conference Championship

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChaoticUT, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn pounds UGA to head back to the natty game and looks to claim its 3rd National championship under the Limbaugh era!!! Unheard of and unprecedented 3 natty s in Auburn!! Maybe Maybe not but i'll be playing for it!

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

vt vs clem.png
    Great game once again by coach ChaoticUT, the hokies got off to a rocky start but its obvious the team got one hell of a halftime speech...​
    came back, the hokies defense went off, they were possesed, took over the game and sent clemson home for a consecutive time with a loss in the ACC conference champ game, great game as always, and i wish you and your program the best of luck in the Natty game, GO ACC!!!​

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Hell of a game by Clemson and Coach fordtuff504. It took me forever to figure out how to stop their offense and move the ball on their defense. We had a couple lucky breaks and were able to gain momentum and run away with the win.

However, in more pressing and serious news. The NCAA is investigating the University of Clemson's football team for illegally gaining entrance to VaTechs locker room and secretly video taping their half time speech.

• Like Like x 1