1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y10) Week 7 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Fred Limbo, May 6, 2012.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Recaps here

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Tigers love some pork!!
    ScreenHunter_05 May. 06 09.32.jpg

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

As you can see this was a crazy one as ND put up 176 points!!!! haha but really the Hokies were able to sneak away with a 30-23 win in 2 OT. Both defenses were very solid as much of the yards and scoring came very late in the game. I was able to go up by 3 with 40 seconds left just for capp34 to drive all the way down and hit a FG with no time left. He started with the ball first in OT and scored on a QB sneak. I got the ball and scored on an absolutely insane, lucky post over the middle to my TE who was covered by 4 ND players. I got the ball again and was able to catch ND in cover 2 and hit the post over the middle for the go ahead score. ND would get the ball and Charles would make his only error of the game and throw a game ending pick.

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

USC Finally Gets its 2nd Win of the Season 21-0 Over Colorado
    Was not pretty but the Trojans scratched and clawed their way to a 21-0 win over Colorado.