(Y10) Z2H User Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by OnIowa, Apr 16, 2011.

1. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Year 10 Zeroes to Heroes Power Rankings

Updated as of Week 6

#1. [​IMG] Auburn Tigers (Fred Limbo)

#2. [​IMG] Oklahoma Sooners (ChildPlease9)

#3. [​IMG] LSU Tigers (fordtuff504)

#4. [​IMG] Nebraska Cornhuskers (OnIowa)

#5. [​IMG] Tennessee Volunteers (IMBOSSY)

#6. [​IMG] Arkansas Razorbacks (jv9179razorback)

#7. [​IMG] Georgia Bulldogs (sabo911)

#8. [​IMG] Texas Longhorns (ChaoticUT)

#9. [​IMG] Florida Gators (csboiler)

#10. [​IMG] Colorado Buffaloes (maij17)

#11. [​IMG] Texas A&M Aggies(uagrad90)

#12. [​IMG] Missouri Tigers (nrg_qbz-_-)

• Like Like x 1
  2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Week 2 Press Release

Week 2 of the 10th season of Zeroes to Heroes saw its preliminary release of the User Power Rankings. Keep in mind, these rankings will change weekly, and since we have had very little happen in the first two weeks, these are just ballpark guesses. Atop the Power Rankings sit a pair of Big Twelve powerhouses who battled it out at the end of last season for a chance to play in the BCS Championships. Both teams have offenses that are able to put up points in a hurry. Just below the two Big Twelve schools sits Arkansas out of the South Eastern Conference. The Razorbacks have an extremely balanced team, and Coach JV has been rumored to have said that his team will be atop of the Rankings by the end of the season. That's all we have this week, and we will be back with you next week after the Week 3 Big 12 vs. SEC Challenge!

Current Big 12 Prediction - Nebraska vs. Oklahoma
    Current SEC Prediction - Arkansas vs. Florida
    Current BCS Prediction - Arkansas vs. Oklahoma

Sleeper Team to Watch - Colorado Buffaloes

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great addition bro

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

How do I get ranked below CU and UGA when I beat them both last season and had a close loss to ARK and UF? Just curious... To help you, i've included the user w/l records on the spreadsheet for the wager wire. This will help determine spreads as well. If you want, i can add you to the spreadsheets editors and you can put your rankings on that, and we'll have everything on one document. Your call.

5. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I threw this together last second. I put UGA ahead of you since he was in the sec championship and had a top 5 recruiting class. I also looked at pre season rankings since i did not go back and look at last years games Like I said in my post, it was a rough outline that will be adjusted next week after more research and the challenge. It wasn't intended to be a blow against anyone or any team

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Also, it isn't purely a User vs. User ranking system, I will take into account wins over the CPU and rankings

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Oh i understand. Just asking how your doing it is all. Thanks for the clarification.

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Could week 3 be the week that uagrad90 and Texas A&M begin to move from the bottom of the pack?????????????

9. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Week 3 Press Release

Week 3 gave us the Big 12 vs. SEC Challenge which made things a bit more clear in the Zeroes to Heroes User Rankings. With Auburn having a big win in Lincoln against the Cornhuskers they jumped up to #3 in the poll, which also vaulted Arkansas to #2. The Florida Gators made a big climb in the poll after a big win over Colorado who we expected to be one of our sleeper teams for Year 10. Week 4 will bring us a User Game between Tennesse and Florida which could vault the Vols into the top half of the standings.​

Current Big 12 Prediction: Oklahoma vs. Nebraska​
    Current SEC Prediction: Akransas vs. Florida​
    Current BCS Prediction: Oklahoma vs. Arkansas​

Teams on the Rise: Auburn, Arkansas, Florida​
    Teams on the Decline: Nebraska, Colorado, Georgia​

10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Yeaaaaaa A&M moved up from #12!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Good stuff OnIowa

12. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol dang, harsh rankings for the mizzou tigers! despite fielding an inferior squad against almost every single user, i would say the tigers are just as likely to come out the victor. bulletin board material ya hear! :)

13. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

If someone wants to help with these rankings id be more than willing to share the blame ;)

14. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

good work oniowa...great addition.

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I can help ya out if noone else has the time to do something. Just get with me and let me know what i can do to give ya a hand

16. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Don't need much of a hand, just maybe someone to give me a second opinion on the rankings

17. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

i will help i will sen u my opionon after every week by PM

18. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Sounds good, thanks fred

19. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

You don't want me helping on this...I would put Mizzou at the top after every week, regardless of the outcome lol

20. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Week 7 Press Release

After the hiatus of Zeroes to Heroes, we saw some movements in Week 5 and Week 6 which have formed the rankings into what you see currently. We now have a new "king of the hill" in the Auburn Tigers who had a big win over the Razorbacks of Arkansas to vault them into the lead. Tennessee has also been moving up the rankings and currently sits at #5. The SEC has been producing some big wins as of late, but we will see whether they can continue that momentum into the Championship part of the season.

• Like Like x 1
  21. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Well if it weren't for 4 Ints and a stupid clip on a 85 yard TD pass I could possible move up the rankings. So close yet so far to go...... I lost to Okie ST 28-24 and had the ball with less than a minute to go in their territory and could not get the job done.