(Y11) 2020 Bowl Season Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Auburn wins their 6th-straight Bowl game under Coach Ego, defeating the Buckeyes 28-21 in the Capital One Bowl. Despite under 180 yards of total offense, the Tiger defense capitalized on two pick-sixes and a mistake-free ballgame from replacement quarterback, Brandon Stewart. It feels good to end the season in victory, and Auburn is looking forward to taking things even further in '21.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Heck of a season Ego! You did really well with a team rated B overall. The Tigers will be a force to reckon with over the next few years (of course it all depends on your transfers [​IMG]) There were rumblings after the SEC Title game that Victor Miller wanted to be a Bulldog.

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Stanford defeats #23 TAMU in the Holiday Bowl! The Cardinal end their disappointing season on a good note as they finish with a 8-5 record.

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Georgia wins a second consecutive national championship with a thrilling 13-10 win over Notre Dame. The Irish pulled to within three mid way thru the fourth after a Dave Nicholson touchdown pass. ND forces a punt on the next Bulldog drive and starts at their own seven with about a minute and a half left in the game and no timeouts. Early in the drive, Nicholson snaps his fibia in half and backup Tom Newman is thrown into the fire. He does not respond and goes 1 for 5 and the drive ends with a pick in Georgia territory.

Great game pounder and congrats on the title

6. Iron Mickey

That nice ass run and no damn title you sorry fuck! [​IMG] Fuck you for letting Ashley win his 10th fucking Championship

7. Iron Mickey

Damnit I wanted you to win so mad. You must have done a good job on that Heisman WR of his.

8. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Oregon (Sabo) in the Alamo Bowl 31-7

Bunch of post games coming including hopefully some game film if i can keep my ass awake.

Good game Sabo.

BTW, we got the Bowl Bug, but shaked the little annoying fucker by transferring the commish to JFunk, and then booting myself and Sabo from the league and re-joining. Worked like a charm.

9. runthepound

I can feel the love [​IMG] Arrighi, Jr only had one catch for 25 yards in this game, but other guys stepped up when they were called upon. There are plenty of highly capable options for the Dawgs.

Heck of a game to you as well Tuco! Notre Dame is definitely headed in the right direction and will be a force to reckon with for seasons to come now that you are getting "your" players in there. Your offense is tough and your defense is second to no one here in this league. Congrats on a great season man!

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great game G. Oregon couldnt perform on either side of the ball. Disappointing way to close the season.

11. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

But no matter how many championships he wins, his name will still be Ashley! ;-)

Thanks, man. This year's Tigers clawed over their heads, and it made the season a lot of fun. If I can avoid a mass exodus in the off-season, I think I can put together a similar run next year.

T', I didn't think you had much of a shot, but you proved me wrong. The future at ND looks bright.

Congrats on the win, Run. Year #2 the Tigers managed to beat the Nat' Champs during the season. Haha, but like you said, it's always better to win the second meeting. Enjoy that crown for now, 'cause we're comin' to get it! ;-)

12. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Michigan upsets the #6 ranked USC Trojans 31-21 in the 2020 Rose Bowl.

Senior QB Isaac Parker ends his career with a near perfect afternoon. Big win as we keep rebuilding in Ann Arbor.

13. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri beats Lousville 42-7 in the Fiesta Bowl. Lousville scored on their first drive and then Missouri settled in and shut them out for the rest of the game.

14. Iron Mickey

2020 Season Big 12 Championship​

Somehow I fucked up and did not upload it to youtube in HD.​

15. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC raped by Michigan, 31-21

16. runthepound

Thanks mom and dad[​IMG]

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Congrats RTP

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great season Ego! i have been pulling for your team ever since i left the league.