(Y11) 2020 Week 11 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The Gators overcome a lackluster offensive performance forcing turnovers and returning 2 fumbles for touchdowns to beat rival South Carolina 30-13. The Gators close out SEC play for the year next week against Mississippi State in their final home game of the season.

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC downs Washington, 62-21. Big loss for the Trojans as RB Micah Jordan is out of football with a shattered vertebrae. Oregon State next before big clash with Alabama.

4. Dean

Dean Walk On

OSU takes care of Purdue 48-0. Defense forced 6 turnovers & scored 4 times (2 INT's & 2 fumbles).

5. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

A crazy game just went down, as Stanford beats UCLA to go above .500! UCLA came back from 17-10 to get what should've been the game tying touchdown with 30 seconds to go, but their kicker MISSED the extra point! Stanford players are buying lottery tickets tonight, baby

6. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State beats up on Baylor 44-17

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon beats Troy 41-20
    On a side note somehow Troy managed to hold me under 100 rushing yards ....... How does this actually happen lol

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Michigan 44 Illinois 7

260 total rushing yards for the stable of Wolverine RB's

9. Iron Mickey

oh wow, i just saw in my emails Auburn upset Georgia

10. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

[​IMG]

11. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

It was 21-14 Georgia in the 3rd quarter, when a God-awful Auburn fumble at the goal-line made defeat look certain. The Bulldogs then went the length of the field, but got conservative in the redzone, settling for a FG. Auburn managed to match the FG late in the 4th, and then elected to kick off with just over 2 minutes to play and two timeouts remaining.

On about 2nd and 7, Coach Run calls a pass play and it's picked off deep in Georgia territory. But just when a comeback looks certain, Georgia jumps an in route and the game looks over, as the Tigers only had one TO remaining. But the Bulldog HB takes the 1st down run wide and is tackled out of bounds. Two plays later, Georgia has to punt.

That's when the miracle happens. Georgia punts with 36 seconds to go to the Tiger's 35. But Sanders throws a couple of beautiful passes down field and gets Auburn in the endzone with .02 remaining.

Once in OT, the Bulldogs unravel. A 3 yard run is followed by a delay of game penalty and then an off-sides. On 2nd down, Run's go-to slot receiver drops a TD after contact. And the rest is history. The Bulldogs settle for a long FG and then ...

On the very first Auburn play from scrimmage, redshirt-freshman Sanders gets rattled in the pocket, leaves (a bit) early, and then hits true freshman Miller for the game-winning TD. Insanity!

12. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

wow I just got embarrassed. His QB with 99 accuracy tore through me. Every freaking pass was a completion, and the one's that were thrown right at my guys they decided to drop! So frustrating. Turnovers killed me. We basically had 3 of the exact same plays only his guys made plays. I threw 2 balls at his guys he INTd them, my guys dropped my two. He had two fumbles, one his own teammate recovered, one that went out of bounds. I had 1 fumble he recovered it. damn home field advantage!

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Yes- I definately got the breaks in this one (maybe it was CPU payback for the seven turnovers I had in the beating you gave me in Columbia a few seasons ago [​IMG]). The ND quarterback was as good as he has ever been- 19 of 23 for 235, two touchdowns and a 34 yard touchdown run. Good win for the Irish

gg mizzourah

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

For sure bro. I originally had GG at the end, I don't know where it went, LOL. I was having trouble posting so I copied it and restarted my web browser, it must have gotten lost in transition. Didn't mean to come off like a dick, lol.

15. Iron Mickey

Send over that scouting report for me in the Big 12 Championship please sir.