(Y11) Week 7 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Feb 13, 2010
    Good luck guys
  2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Nov 26, 2010
    Sooners 47, Jayhawks 7
    RS Freshman QB Ronald Washington got some playing time in this one, completing 9 of 15 passes for 141 yards and a touchdown. Washington was a 5 star recruit and stands at 6 foot 7. Sophomore QB Zac Dailey was sharp, completing 11 of 16 passes for 186 yards and two touchdowns.
  3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Jul 24, 2010
    Arkansas's defense won the game for them forcing 7 turnovers and holding Auburns offense to just 14 points. RB Kniles Davis was the work horse for Arkansas's offense as he rushed 23 times for 151 yards and 2 touchdowns. Kicker Zach Hocker was money when called upon and delivered 2 40+ yard fieldgoals. This was a big win for the Razorbacks who lost a heartbraker to Alabama a couple weeks ago. This was a good game till the end Auburn never gave up and fought to the whistle, hats off to coach Fred and his team.

Good game Fred, and good luck the rest of the way...ie beat Bama lol

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Jun 23, 2009
    Vol's over UGA. Got lucky on some crap TDs. Check out the dynasty wire for those. Was able to control his offense for the most part. Were still searching for consistant offense. Sabo was able to shut down things i expected to be able to do going in: Option, Deep bombs.

Wind played a big role. I couldn't figure out why my passes were dropping dead short... then i saw the wind. So on D, i was aggressive with the wind at my back, knowing his passes would come up short. When playing into the wind on O, i ran a lot, and short passes, screens, ect...

I was able to get to him a few times. If I didn't sack him, I caused disruption. Also, i was able to limit the big gains, which is one of my weaknesses. Seems like every week a user's fast player rips off something big against me. Could be the x's and the O's, but some of it is the jimmy's and the Joe's.
  5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Feb 10, 2011
    JV kicked my butt again he leads our rivalry 3-1....his D dominated me all game I tried diffrent QB's but it was not the QB it was his play, ballhawkin hats off to JV. GG
  6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Jul 19, 2010

#6 Texas 49 - #5 Colorado 13
    Texas gives CU a taste of their own medicine

With their starting QB out, Texas resorted to a different game plan on offense, and it worked. Texas went pass heavy this game taking advantage of backup, now turned starter, QB John McCollum's passing skills. McCollum went 18-28 for 334 + 5 TDs (all career highs). Colorado was able to strike first, but it was backup QB Will Davis, not AA Hirschman who had to led the helm as Hirschman went down early in the game and wouldnt return till late. Without their star on offense Colorado couldnt get much going.