1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y12) 2021 Week 1 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri beats TCU 42-7. Dynasty wire was having issues again. I will post my screenshot later this evening.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Michigan handles the Mountaineers easily, much to the joy and surprise of the Michigan faithful.

4. Dean

Dean Walk On

Ohio State puts the beatdown on South Carolina 34-3

My upload to the dynasty wire failed.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Slider impressions compared to last season's?

6. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Stanford on the road 30-10. Tied 10-10 @HALF but some costly QB Fine INT's & a loss of downs inside the 10 yd line really hurt Stanford. Good game Jam. Game film should be up tomm.

7. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Offense is tougher. I had very little time to get passes off. They had pressure within 2-3 seconds almost every time. They are also tougher against the run.

Defensively they were able to run the ball a little better, but I didn't notice much of a difference as far as user pass defense went.

8. Iron Mickey

Felt fine in a USER game.

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Tigers escape the Academy and win their opener vs. Navy, 10-7. I found the sliders to be more challenging, but the score in this one is a bit flukey. Atkinson fumbled on the 1-yard line on my opening drive, and after struggling to run the ball in the red zone, I opted to try and throw it in. Both times my QB was hit as he released, and an interception resulted. I also mis-managed my time-outs in the first half. I allowed the clock to expire at the 2-yard line.

Defensively, we did well. The Shipmen never managed a first-down, but on a 3rd and 1 late in the ball game, I ran commit up the middle to defend against the FB, only to see the QB scream around the edge and go the distance. A lot of shitty coaching moves in this one.

Oh, and I missed a fucking FG. Time to forget about this one and move on!

10. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Stanford loses to Oklahoma State again...tough start to the season, but I can definitely feel that this team is getting better each and every year.. We'll get there eventually.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia beats USC in Los Angelas 38-10. This game was extremely close until the Dawgs were able to break it open right before the half. Georgia foced a FG with under a minute left in the half and then drove the length of the field to score with 10 seconds left. We went into the break with a 28-10 lead. From there on, the Dawgs controlled the game. USC was able to put together some more great drives in the 2nd half, but the Dawgs D was just too tough.

Great game Payton! Good Luck this season.

I had 5 great highlights saved as well as 10 action shots but the dynasty wire was still down. I even tried to leave the dynasty and look through my user highlights and the last season it caught was from 2018. Bummer.

12. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Georgia dominates USC (After reading Runs description I think he was at another game[​IMG]). 1st quarter was close. 2nd was not. UGA scored 21. He finally took his boot off my throat after I could convert on 3rd and inches. Praise the lord he's a good Christian man because it could of been worse.

13. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

BTW, I agree, dynasty wire was down. I captured the message on video and i'll post it later.

14. Iron Mickey

So you scored a TD w/10 seconds before half? How the hell u do that?

15. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

what I am saying is that there were 10 secs left on the clock when I scored

16. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon drops their opener to flotida 30-17.
    Dynasty wire didnt allow me to upload videos but I took a picture of the message.
    Great game jca

17. Iron Mickey

You lucky S.O.B! [​IMG]

18. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Not luck, pure skill. There was almost 50 seconds left on the clock. Next time I will learn to run that down too.

19. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Playing Navy sucks, their offense isnt very good but they take forever when they get a drive together. I beat them just 17-0 last season

20. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Florida gets off to a great start to the season travelling across the country to beat the #18 Oregon Ducks 30-17. Redshirt senior Anthony McBride took advantage of his first career start carrying the ball 16 times for 158 yards and a score. Next week, the Gators will look to improve to 2-0 in Austin vs the #14 Texas Longhorns.

Good game Sabo, good luck the rest of the way.

21. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Notre Dame opens the season with a 31-7 win over Sparty. Running back Thomas Brown goes for 120 and four touchdowns. New qb Dustin Franklin is efficient by completing 12 of 15 for 146 and a pick that the WR flat out dropped. Big recruiting day for the Irish, details coming soon.

22. Iron Mickey

**Click on the bottom right tab once you click play for 720p HD**

23. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

The tipped pass was a back breaker.

24. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Ridiculous, huh? I cracked up so hard when I saw that :p

25. Iron Mickey

What about the rest you saw? [​IMG]