(Y12) 2021 Week 10 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Running back Thomas Brown has over 300 all-purpose yards in Notre Dame's 24-6 win over Navy

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon takes down #25 Arizona 24-7

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC rolls through Martin Stadium and the Cougars, 45-17

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

tOSU beats Minnesota 41-13. Offense today was terrible, only scoring 2 TD's. Luckily we returned a punt and 2 INTs for TD or we'd be in some trouble

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Michigan struggles and almost lets Northwestern tie the game at the end (big surprise). Final score: 14-7

7. Iron Mickey

Well I got my mother fucking ass kicked by OU.

No need for highlights Ego as u watched me get fucking raped

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I would like to see 5 highlights from the game as I was unable to watch the live version of it.

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Thank God my work computer won't go to justin.tv. That would have been painful to watch.

10. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri's defense finally lets off some points as CU keeps it close in the 1st half. They were able to slow down the run drastically and force Kelly to go to the air. Missouri eventually pulls away and secures a 38-14 victory in Boulder.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

there wasnt much to watch...i watch the first half and David was truely BUTT RAPED by OU with no LUBE!!!!!

12. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Damn man that sucks. It looks like they went to the air a lot and deep. They had 1 receiver that averaged over 40 YPC.

13. Iron Mickey

too bad bitch

14. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

The Bama defense gives up the most points it has to any opponent this season in a 38-10 victory over Mississippi State.

15. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

It was horrible. The EA gods didn't even let this one get close.

16. Iron Mickey

Thanks for watching guys. Nice to let me know you at least checked out the game a bit so I know I'm not wasting my time broadcasting. You guys know you can sign into JustinTV and chat in the little chatbox as the game is going right?

@egofailure

Oh, and thanks for confirming that I'm not delusional in the fact that OU screwed me up and down....never even had the chance to compete. Did any of you see that BS Bogus ass reception-then-Interception in the first drive of the game I had? Or that horseshit 57 yard Field Goal? LMAO

17. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I saw nearly the entire game. You were down 7-0 when I tuned in ... and a couple plays later, OU grabbed an interception off of a tipped ball at the line of scrimmage.

I've never witnessed a CPU team kick a FG of that distance before, nevermind a kicker with 81 kick power. The Sooners were def' juiced up and flyin' all over the place. I can't believe you put the ball in the air as often as you did. I would have been far too nervous doing so ...

I took a look at OK. State and OU's rosters late last night, and the talent disparity up front and on defense is staggering. I think that was the difference. As much as playing/losing this game myself would have drove me nuts, it's supposed to be harder than a mofo to knock off OU on the road.

I'll be the first to b-tch and moan if/when a CPU opponent knocks me off, but no matter how pissed I get, please remind me that it's a lot better than NEVER worrying about the CPU at all. That's where we were last season. I've had a few scares this year.

By the way, G', that drop you had on that fly-route late in the game was a kick in the nuts. You had him beat by 10 yards - at least. You also had another wide-open drop on a big 3rd-down conversion attempt. It was tough to watch.

18. Iron Mickey

well that obviously was not the game plan but when u get down 14-21 points early you have to kinda change gears. I tried to do everything to get a spark going...but even then there were times I could barely even get a simple 3-step pass out of my QB's hands.

Come to me when you lose like that....

Come to me when your airing your top CPU games live over the net for all to watch on how you play and lose straight.

The game was decided before the team even got off the bus. Fuck Oklahoma and the Big 12 Conference. Overrated P.O.S. Conference anyways that hasn't done shit in this league but FAIL.

19. egofailure

Haha, I can't argue about the losing while being broadcasted live thing. I'm hot-headed like you during these games. All you folk may have seen me throw a controller into my t.v. screen. You deserve a crap-load of credit for that. Additionally, my b-tch-fest post afterwards would have been 3X as long as yours ...

As for OU, I'm a little biased. ;-)

20. Iron Mickey

It might have happened if the family not been awake in the house....lmao

Exactly right b/c most ppl would have done the cheesiest shit to come back and not drop that game to an superior or equal CPU team.

Are you saying that you were rooting against me? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. egofailure

It's complicated!

22. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

The way OU was playing, I don't think u could cheese. The 3rd and 21 post would have been triple covered.

I was cussing up a storm when I saw that.

23. Iron Mickey

The interception had my blood pressure at dangerous levels

24. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

At least you know I'm not like that! [​IMG]

25. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Well the Big 12 South might reclaim the Big 12 Championship and it will not be who we expected. I'm scared shitless now. Hopefully in Dallas they won't have that home field advantage that seems to be very powerful on Heisman.